EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1319

I suggest a stake from 3030 with a stop at 31 and a target of 28...

Have a nice day everyone! Strange, where's Reker? I haven't seen him for a while... neither here nor there.

odiseif:
Have a nice day everyone! Strange, where's Reker? I haven't seen him for a while... neither here nor there.

Hi. Neither have I, just got to Skype a couple of times during the holidays, but he's been quiet. Raker, if you're reading this, come back.

strangerr:

Hi. Yeah, me too, I've been on Skype a couple of times over the holidays, but it's been quiet. Rekker, if you're reading this, please call me back.

I got bored without him... I'm used to him there!

By the way ...Tantrik yesterday posted paired entries ...... now you can cross gold for sale and austral for buy ...... just need to find the perfect entry for at least one pair ...

odiseif:

By the way ...Tantrik yesterday posted paired entries ...... now you can cross gold for sale and austral for buy ...... just need to find the perfect entry for at least one pair ...

I've been doing it for about a month using Rekker's link, read that whole thread and a couple of other things, so I came to the conclusion that it is not worth re-inventing the wheel. Who wants to try: sell or buy two pairs eurobucks and buckschiff at the same time on demo and see the result. Everything with pair entries, just like with regular ones, comes down to the right direction and the entry itself.

odiseif:

Aussie/dollar and Novozel/dollar and maybe Euro/dollar but not gold! Gold with silver or gold/dollar and gold/euro. In fact, I looked closer yesterday at buy and sell on one pair and I don't need a channel.

Tantrik:
Austral/dollar and Novozel/dollar and can Euro/dollar but not gold! Gold with silver or gold/dollar and gold/euro

Euro/£, aud\nzd, Euro/chief, Euroyen/£, and a whole bunch more. Correlation via crosses: Eurusd-usdjpy-eurjpy.

strangerr:

I've been working on them for about a month, using Rekker's link, I've looked through all that thread and a couple more, and I've come to the conclusion that it's not worth re-inventing the wheel. Who wants to try: sell or buy two pairs of Eurobucks and Buckschiff at the same time on demo and see the result. Everything with paired entries, just like on regular ones, comes down to the right choice of direction and the entry itself.
I agree! As an exception (for those who are in the tank) pyramiding on the plus side or averaging on two pairs at once - when the channel expands. I got something about lock!!! (I've found who eats it!)

Tantrik:
In general, the channel is not necessary for me (for me). In fact, I looked closer yesterday at buy and sell on one pair and I don't need a channel.

As for buy and sell on one pair, you're right, the point is that you enter both of them to buy and sell, thus hedging the position in case the price goes against you. That's for everyone, but it's not for me.
Reason: