Eurusd/gbpusd - page 131

egkid:
welcome back bro:-)

Any info about my above query!? Don't know why no one answer it!

By the way u/cad strange moves!Depends on my sys it should go high from 1.0850 don't know why still sleep there!!

Gaz where r u from?

how it going mate!! haven't looked at ucad cause i never had any luck with it in the past for some reason....eu and gu all the way!! i'm from London (England)....

Gaz

Anyone

egkid:
Guys i think it will be cool know eachother more,Hope u agree with me about this step:

Egkid:-

Male/35y/married/from egypt-cairo/accountant

"Oracle-vb developer previous experience"

Love sea -natural-travel-meet-talking and know other culture is fun to me

PS:sorry if i missed question from anyof you.

Anyone interested to tell some about him self!!

Ok..I will tell....

I wear my emotions on my sleeve!......LOL

I am poor..but I decided 5 years ago in forex to believe in the self-fulling prophecy...hence IMARICH1....but it still has not come to pass......

Honestly, everything...and I mean everything I have ever feared in my life....HAS HAPPENED....anything I ever tried to gain...I GAINED.....so what is the problem here?.......

I am a Juvenile Probation Officer and have done this for 18 years.....I draw caricatures and cartoons as well and teach cartooning....I also coach High School soccer (10 yrs).....oh yea,...until this past June I was employed as an estimator for a steel company.....yes, I put in many hours and still have nothing to show for it.....of course I have had a bad walk thru life....many bad things from sickness....to people...perhaps this is why I can relate to kids and try to encourage them to see the bigger picture....

I am 40 years and went thru a divorce last year.....I was married for 18 years and have 2 kids...I am a FAMILY man....that is all I wanted in life...just to LOVE someone and have a FAMILY....simple, huh?.....

I unfortunately I had to carry the load...those jobs were done to keep the family financially together of course that got used against me in court for support and this is why i charge my meals and pay bills late....I can't live on my own and help my kids with amount I pay...

...in case your wondering....no the divorce did not happen because of all the jobs...it happened due to someone deciding they did not want to apart of something anymore and mentally just jumped off the diving board and selling out....definately not the person I married 18 years ago....everyone has issues and changes as we grow but my ex lost who she was and her career due to making very poor choices in her profession as a counselor....I have been hurt more than I think is imaginable.....I tell you all this so you know I am real and I care about people. I am sure you all have had drama and trauma too!

I designed and built a 4,000 sq ft home that took 14 months to complete that everyone said I COULD NOT DO!!!...."you are a probation officer...not an architect...." that's the problem with some people ...they limit themselves based on what others think of them or whatever is SAFE.....I was only able to afford it because I built 80% of it and used money from a house I fixed up and sold....I had an awesome house and the kids loved it because it characterized our likes.....but I lost it when my ex lost her carreer and decide she wanted to go after something else and leave me......

okay...enough for now....but just know this forex field baffles me as to why I can't succeed...perhaps, I fear I won't make it and that is what is happening...,however, I do think I can do it.....just have lost alot financially on this battle ground...and for some reason....I think there is something I may be missing that will allow to win one day.

On a positive note.....I do have a wonderful girlfriend that is 100 percent better than anything I have ever experienced...I just wish I could give her more.....it's been almost a year now and she is awesome for me!

Ok. who is next....can you tell I am a detailed and visual person? LOL....let's see who reads this!

I'm good

egkid:
I'm back sorry guys u know family:-) wow we shoot high, will sell here 1.4280

AS i expected lol bearish pressure , Lock my profit 1.4120

160++ pip

firscall:
Looks like I was right about it plummeting afterall. From tomorrow I aim to post less and trade more so you might not see me about as much as usual. Anyway family!!!!! Good pipping...See you all soon.

i came now and market kresh as you said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bingo you are big

This is bearish pressure

egkid:
my initial point 1.4220 work fine see how price act there.

bear pressure increase as i said, Agree with u notch 4250/60

Hope have chance to short from good point.

What about u notch

As i said Bearish Pressure

Files:
1h.gif  23 kb

IMARICH1:
Ok..I will tell....

I wear my emotions on my sleeve!......LOL

Male, 39, UK based.

Situation etc similar to yours IMARICH except that I think I have the grail but I'm not fully exploiting it! On that subject, guys I have decided to really knuckle down to my trading in order to exploit these predicted levels of mine so I won't be posting anymore.

I'm easily influenced by other ideas etc when really all I need is to literally stick to my own small number of indies and predicted levels then protect myself from other ideas and calls. I can't realistically expect to find any sort of confirmation in here - (especially since most of my entries will go against the trend because I'm top and bottom fishing) - but the social aspect is great and makes the trading day more enjoyable. But I have to bite the bullet, sort my priorities, be more professional and focused.

So family...I hope you keep this thread going, help each other to grow and make green pips.

Max

egkid:
AS i expected lol bearish pressure , Lock my profit 1.4120 160++ pip

Yep...I was short from up there. Anyway, no more posts for me.

Bye.

Not fair

firscall:
Yep...I was short from up there. Anyway, no more posts for me. Bye.

Notch not fair i mean this thread will stop ,i came here mainly because of u and our familymember!

I have an idea "at end of the day /week everyone tell about his trade for example"i take long @xx because.... but ...."

we will express how we feel and it will be like meeting friends at pub or cafe and tell about ur experience"

firscall:
Yep...I was short from up there. Anyway, no more posts for me. Bye.

all good morning, notch my friend have green pips, great weekend my no.4149 4164 4187 4136

Reason: