Eurusd/gbpusd - page 137

Gazmeistergeneral:
just scalped 10pips long on gu - it broke up out of down channel - couldn't resist!! deff going now!!

have anice weekend

Hi all,

I hope last week went well for you. My week was mixed but ended in profit thanks to PH &PL on Thursday and Friday. On Friday I finally managed to catch 80% of the range on the up move (got in at 4155) although I was also waiting for a short reversal signal (due to 4hr PH) which I didn't get until the price hit the daily PH. After confirmation I entered short @ 4238 trailed price and was stopped out at 4216. The price shot back up to 4243 and I managed to reenter at 4238 for a second bite this position was held right into Friday close and I closed the position at 4212.

Also managed to devise a position building rule (a form of pyramiding) in relation to the PH & PL which I'm very excited about which will allow me to take advantage of the strong price rejection that takes place 65-70% of the time away from the P levels. So my initial position is - say - 3 lots, I add 3 more when certain conditions are met, one of which is that I'm able to acheive X net pips should all positions be stopped out. Worked well in backtesting, papertrading and 0.1 lot test trading and worked well on Friday.

Anyway, I hope the upcoming week see you all makes lots of pips. My models are indicating things for this week which I find hard to believe given that I've been bearish but - be that as it may - I still aim to catch at least 80% of the daily range 13 days out of 20!

See you next weekend for a little more social chat!

AVI and GAZ,

Notch told me that AVI you could send me that one indicator and GAZ you told me you has a system for me.....

I am so desperate for something good to happen.......

Notch I wish you well in your system and hope someday you may be able to reveal it to help us out.....goodluck....at least someone is making profit in this arena!

Waiting on a Breakout from this Wedge on 1Hr!

Files:
example_3.jpg  209 kb

Ah ha, so this is where you guys are hanging out. Small world isn't it.

Took a Short at 1.4199.....going to go to BE as soon as possible and then trail with a 15 pip stop....concerned with the 4170 to 4150 area.

IMARICH1:
Took a Short at 1.4199.....going to go to BE as soon as possible and then trail with a 15 pip stop....concerned with the 4170 to 4150 area.

all good morning and green pips . my no.4233 4218 4198 4160 (4256)

avi1:
all good morning and green pips . my no.4233 4218 4198 4160 (4256)

week no 4265 4205

Morning

Morning guys

Gaz hope u got my mail.

Have sell 1.4255

egkid:
Morning guys

Gaz hope u got my mail.

Have sell 1.4255

morning gang!!!! its Monday and i'm ready to bite the @ss off a bear!! lol (that means i'm up for it this week!!)

haven't even looked at the chart yet as just got to work....will get back shortly!! EGKID, did you take the 1.4255 short?

Iamrich, i'm going to send you some stuff later!!

hang in there buddy!! remember, don't want to see you using real cash at this point as you need to get some confidence back!! I would not hesitate in going back to paper trading should I ever get a loosing run.

cheers

Gaz

Reason: