Eurusd/gbpusd - page 167

firscall:
Okay. Fair play but you really need to declare the facts up front. If a particular trade that you post is one that you'd desire but haven't actually placed then you should disclose it. Personally, I'll completely disregard paper type calls and take notice (but not follow) real ones.

point taken - to be fair I usually do (as Avi will agree with) but like I say I didn't get a chance to enter the trade due to being busy at work which turned out to be a good thing as I would have stopped myself at 7030. hold my hands up and say I would have lost....

keeping an eye on 7058 - no intention of limit order there but will see how it goes if we get there. Just so you know, I will (as soon as I execute) and do post all my market order trades as soon as I have done them which you can see on my past posts here. anyway no offence has been taken and you are quite right that only proper details should be posted.

cheers pal

Gaz

firscall:
BIG news out in 30 minutes.

will it change dierection

avi1:
will it change dierection

Eventually I think but it may spike up 100 pips before it goes down. Who knows. This is an Options straddle play.

firscall:
Eventually I think but it may spike up 100 pips before it goes down. Who knows. This is an Options straddle play.

do you think we could see R4 (1.7125?)

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
do you think we could see R4 (1.7125?) Gaz

We could. What I really expect to happen is that we TANKKKK but I'm playing both sides of the market. As long as it moves by 50 pips or so I'll be happy.

firscall:
We could. What I really expect to happen is that we TANKKKK but I'm playing both sides of the market. As long as it moves by 50 pips or so I'll be happy.

now thats nice comfy trading

firscall:

did you check out the boll bands btw?

Gazmeistergeneral:
did you check out the boll bands btw?

Not yet as it will be quite a study. I have read Mr. Bollinger's book so I'm familiar with the methods. The area that I need to study is the relevant time frames. The squeeze can take a long time to play out depending on time-frame. Since I'm only interested in intraday opportunities I have to work out which one is likely to aid me. Thanks for the pointer.

firscall:
Not yet as it will be quite a study. I have read Mr. Bollinger's book so I'm familiar with the methods. The area that I need to study is the relevant time frames. The squeeze can take a long time to play out depending on time-frame. Since I'm only interested in intraday opportunities I have to work out which one is likely to aid me. Thanks for the pointer.

cool. I would like to get into options one day too. would like to use them to hedge cash positions.

Gazmeistergeneral:
cool. I would like to get into options one day too. would like to use them to hedge cash positions.

The book: The Options Course by George Fontaniliis is recommended.

Reason: