My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 30

Thanks, GreatYves, for posting the D1 (daily basis) analyses for EURUSD, GBPJPY and GBPUSD.

Normally, on top of the analysis, they also have a chart showing the Wave Structures with Wave Labels. Would you be able to let me have the daily charts for these currency pairs as well to compare.

Kenneth

(PS: I am going to sleep now as it is 10.00 pm EST in Malaysia) - enough of work for the day.

Files:

Hi, Guys:

Just Bought EURJPY at 134.36;

Win or Lose, shall update readers.

Kenneth

kenneth37:
Hi, Guys:

Just Bought EURJPY at 134.36;

Win or Lose, shall update readers.

Kenneth

My order has closed at 134.66, making another gain of 30 pips for today.

This win has given me FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF WINS.

Shall attach an extract later. I am now switching over to our Malaysian local market.

Enough for the day.

Kenneth

What a week..

Sorry Kenneth, i just came back from a long day at work. I snip the summary only of the pairs you ask me because i was in a real hurry (late) to go to work this morning. So first i just want to show off... I took another long trade on eur-usd, still wanting to beleive in elwave call also because the R/R was then good, and the outcome was very positive. Here you can see in this yesterday summary on hourly, i took the Micro wave trade with stop at 4200 and Target at 4400. This trade erased all my week lost and made some more profit. I am more than pleased.

I also post my trading week you can see my two lost and my nice win.

Elwave was VERY accurate calling 4405 to the pip.

Ok now Kenneth i PM you the daily analysis.

Files:
eurusd_3.png  18 kb
oanda.png  30 kb

Something that have been bothering me a bit about Elwave and Advance Get, both program let you set the nuber of bars to analysis. By default Advance GET is set to 300 as per recommendation. In elwave the default is as much it can take. I use the whole history that i have. I have read thoroughly the elwave instructions and nowhere they recommand any value. It is a major issue i would like to resolve. I think that it should be as much as possible in order to get the whole picture, Robert Prechter use chart that start in the 30's to make it EW analisys. I really think that analizing 300 days is not good since it is only about a year with daily bars... What do you think?

Here is gbpjpy, gbpusd, eurusd, eurjpy daily charts and analisys. It is Modern EW rules with 10 years of history analisys.

pictures.zip

Files:
pictures.zip  463 kb

GreatYves:
Something that have been bothering me a bit about Elwave and Advance Get, both program let you set the nuber of bars to analysis. By default Advance GET is set to 300 as per recommendation. In elwave the default is as much it can take. I use the whole history that i have. I have read thoroughly the elwave instructions and nowhere they recommand any value. It is a major issue i would like to resolve. I think that it should be as much as possible in order to get the whole picture, Robert Prechter use chart that start in the 30's to make it EW analisys. I really think that analizing 300 days is not good since it is only about a year with daily bars... What do you think?

For Aget, I set the number of bars to 20,000 - oh dear. does it surprise you. This is because I want to see the Waves in Weekly and Monthly form as well. And when I do the Wave count, I start right to the beginning of the 1st bar in the 20,000 bars???

For Elwave, if you set it to such a high number, the program is going to take I don't know how many hours to complete for one single currency pair. It is slow in its alogorithm as it does all sorts of "combinations" sometimes numbering in millions - frightening.

I was so concerned about you when I heard you had a string of losses in using the Elwave, and I wanted to have both the charts and analysis to take a look to see what is happening.

Last night, I slept early around 10.00 pm EST - Malaysia, so I did not know that subsequently prices zoomed up for EURUSD, GBPJPY and GBPUSD. Good thing I closed my position early in the morning. I go for quick profits (if possible) every day.

I do not even know this is called "scalping". I call it "guerilla warfare" technique.

Let me now examine what you have PM me and after I have studied them, I shall post to you.

I am a bit free now, as our local stock market is going nowhere.

Kenneth

kenneth37:
For Aget, I set the number of bars to 20,000 - oh dear. does it surprise you. This is because I want to see the Waves in Weekly and Monthly form as well. And when I do the Wave count, I start right to the beginning of the 1st bar in the 20,000 bars???

For Elwave, if you set it to such a high number, the program is going to take I don't know how many hours to complete for one single currency pair. It is slow in its alogorithm as it does all sorts of "combinations" sometimes numbering in millions - frightening.

I was so concerned about you when I heard you had a string of losses in using the Elwave, and I wanted to have both the charts and analysis to take a look to see what is happening.

Last night, I slept early around 10.00 pm EST - Malaysia, so I did not know that subsequently prices zoomed up for EURUSD, GBPJPY and GBPUSD. Good thing I closed my position early in the morning. I go for quick profits (if possible) every day.

I do not even know this is called "scalping". I call it "guerilla warfare" technique.

Let me now examine what you have PM me and after I have studied them, I shall post to you.

I am a bit free now, as our local stock market is going nowhere.

Kenneth

Elwave 7.6 on my quad core cpu takes mearly 10 secondes to analyse complete MT4 history. I do a scan of ALL the pairs in about 10 minutes (including exporting them to csv's by hand). and that how i came up with EUR-USD as being the pair wich have the most positive (or negative) consecutive waves. The second is AUDUSD.

GreatYves:
Elwave 7.6 on my quad core cpu takes mearly 10 secondes to analyse complete MT4 history. I do a scan of ALL the pairs in about 10 minutes (including exporting them to csv's by hand). and that how i came up with EUR-USD as being the pair wich have the most positive (or negative) consecutive waves. The second is AUDUSD.

I have just sent you an email (not a PM) so that you can email me the charts since it is not possible to attach them to a PM.

Thanks

Kenneth

P.S. No wonder your pc is so fast - it is quad core. Mine is still a dual-core (what a cheap skit I am - hehe)

Reason: