My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 33

Hi, Guys:

Earlier SHORT both EURJPY and GBPJPY and have closed these trades, making a gain of another 66 pips or a profit of US$712.00;

So, for today I have made a straight run of 5 wins for a total profit of US$1677.00 or a gain of 157 pips.

Attached is the doc file containing all the 5 wins.

This time, I am calling it a day. Cannot stretch my luck too far. Tomorrow will be a tough day as the more wins you have for a day, the tougher your luck will be.

Kenneth

Files:

Morning, Guys:

Attached are the EW charts for EURJPY, GBPJPY and GBPUSD.

All the 3 currency pairs are pointing downpath. As a matter of fact, EURJPY has now displayed Primary Wave 3 confirming that the trend is bearish as is GBPUSD.

As long as these currency pairs are Bearish, I shall continue to SHORT them. I shall let prices settle down, watch closely, then act.

Good trading

Kenneth

Files:

Hi, Guys:

Attached is a doc file containing my transactions today on EURJPY and GBPUSD.

There were 4 trades – 2 losses and 2 wins with a gain of 19 pips net and US$198.00;

The first 2 trades were Shorts on EURJPY and GBPUSD – lost 41 pips.

The subsequent 2 trades were Longs with a gain of 60 pips. They took 2 to 3 hours to close.

With a Risk/Reward Ratio of 1.5:1, I was able to make a profit;

I am still waiting for an opportunity to SHORT them, as the Primary direction is still down.

Kenneth

Files:

Files:

Kenneth, i dream of moving at your home so i could trade the asian-european-US sessions with you, You are probably in the best time zone for trading. Do you have any room for rent?

NOTIFICATION: TYPE 1 TRADES and TYPE 2 TRADES

Tomorrow in the evening around 4:00 pm EST (Malaysia), I shall put up a posting to explain in detail what these trades are and how Advanced Get uses technical analysis tools in combination to produce these signals.

An understanding of the logic behind the trades will give us confidence in their use rather than just following blindly.

Kenneth

Files:

NOTIFICATION: WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WAVE 5

Tomorrow I shall be putting up a posting with EW charts to show what happens after Wave 5 and how we can be caught in a spider's web going in circles. I have found some good examples of this. There will be EW charts attached.

It will be around 4:00 pm EST (Malaysia) or earlier if possible.

Kenneth

Files:

Morning, Guys:

During the weekend we learned the Type 1 and Type 2 Trades that are activated by Aget when certain technical conditions are satisfied.

Type 1 trades focuses on trading Wave 5 on completion of Wave 4 retracement.

Type 2 trades focuses on liquidating your position on completion of Wave 5.

Listed below are the Type 1 and Type 2 Trade Signals that have been generated and attached are the EW charts for them:

Type 1 SELL - GBPJPY and USDJPY.

Type 2 SELL - EURUSD

General: I am getting a bit bored today, so I intend to do some scalping on the GBPJPY, using Fibonacci Retracement and Extension with the aid of oscillator, stochastics, etc.

Kenneth

Files:
Reason: