My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 29

Hi kenneth,

can you please help me and give me the program which works real time ?

i'm sorry for bothering you but help me please

salam!

shady2500:
Hi kenneth,

can you please help me and give me the program which works real time ?

i'm sorry for bothering you but help me please

salam!

dear shady2500:

You are not bothering me in any way. I really wish I can help you or there is somebody else who can come to your help.

There are 2 reasons why I am not in a position to assist you. (1) my program is an end-of-day program and NOT real-time, which is what you want. (2) The program I have was BOUGHT many, many years back. It is an old, old version. If I give you a copy, I shall be distributing duplicate copies away and you will get me into legal trouble. In any case, I do not want to get involved in doing anything that is ILLEGAL. It is not the proper thing to do - this is a basic principle of life.

I hope you will understand. My apologies to you.

Kenneth

kenneth37:
dear shady2500:

You are not bothering me in any way. I really wish I can help you or there is somebody else who can come to your help.

There are 2 reasons why I am not in a position to assist you. (1) my program is an end-of-day program and NOT real-time, which is what you want. (2) The program I have was BOUGHT many, many years back. It is an old, old version. If I give you a copy, I shall be distributing duplicate copies away and you will get me into legal trouble. In any case, I do not want to get involved in doing anything that is ILLEGAL. It is not the proper thing to do - this is a basic principle of life.

I hope you will understand. My apologies to you.

Kenneth

Hi Kenneth,

thank you for replying, i just thought that you have the real time one cuz i'm also using a very old one but anyway thank you so much and no need to apologize .. salam !

Files:

Update No.1 GBPJPY

Just SHORT GBPJPY at 152.92 with a TP of 30 pips and a SL of 20 pips.

Win or Lose, shall keep readers updated.

Kenneth

Update No.2 GBPJPY

My trade for GBPJPY was triggered just now. Made 30 pips gain despite the statistical odds were against me to have a string of 4 days wins.

Sold at 152.92 , Bought back at 152.62 - a TP of 30 pips.

I am now going over to our local Malaysian stock market. Later shall attach a copy of my transactions.

Kenneth

kenneth37:
Update No.1 GBPJPY

Just SHORT GBPJPY at 152.92 with a TP of 30 pips and a SL of 20 pips.

Win or Lose, shall keep readers updated.

Kenneth

Yeah! Shows 152.61 now. Another one in the pocket?

So apperently your giving a shot at scalping? Your method seems good, Good scalper are the ones that makes the most, if the win rate is good, then coumpounding many good trade rakes in money much faster then swing trading. This week is not good yet for me as it have 4 loss - 0 wins yet. The trend seems to be reversing to south but Elwave is still screeming UP UP.. 2 loss on my GBPJPY box trade one of these were due to a caluculation error on my behalf... And i start looking at other method wich is a bad sign for me... I always explore new methods and i am kind of curious about the trading basket method wich seems rather complex, and i am also curious about how you trade the guppy right now? 152.53 now... I guess you bagged your 30 pips again?

Update No.1 GBPJPY

Attached is a doc file containing an extract of my transaction on GBPJPY this morning. - making a gain of 30 pips and the fourth day of straight wins. Trade took slightly more than 1 hour to close.

The bottom transaction is for today; the top transaction was wrongly included in - it was yesterday.

At time of writing, the GBPJPY has gone up by 98 pips from Open.

As I said in my earlier posting, every time I hit a win - it makes it more difficult for me to win the next day because the statistical odds will be stacked against my bets.

If I have a choice, I would not want to trade every day but because I am vigorously testing my "new approach to intra-day trading" using EW charts and calculating the element of chance, I have to do it every day to see how it can survive (whether rain or shine, with or without any economic news release).

Regards

Kenneth

Files:

GreatYves:
Yeah! Shows 152.61 now. Another one in the pocket? So apperently your giving a shot at scalping? Your method seems good, Good scalper are the ones that makes the most, if the win rate is good, then coumpounding many good trade rakes in money much faster then swing trading. This week is not good yet for me as it have 4 loss - 0 wins yet. The trend seems to be reversing to south but Elwave is still screeming UP UP.. 2 loss on my GBPJPY box trade one of these were due to a caluculation error on my behalf... And i start looking at other method wich is a bad sign for me... I always explore new methods and i am kind of curious about the trading basket method wich seems rather complex, and i am also curious about how you trade the guppy right now? 152.53 now... I guess you bagged your 30 pips again?

This Sat I will do a posting (probably in the late afternoon in Malaysia (EST) to guide you and readers how to make the best use of two worlds - the Advanced Get and Elwave to spot currency pairs to trade and how to trade them.

Meanwhile, GreatYves, if you can - PM me the Elwave analysis using DAILY data (not 1 hr) for Wed (Aug 26) for EURUSD, GBPJPY and GBPUSD. This will enable me to study them and compare them with Get since I am using EOD data.

Kenneth

Here there are.

Here..

Files:
eurusd1440.png  19 kb
gbpusd1440.png  16 kb
gbpjpy1440.png  12 kb
Reason: