My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 27

GreatYves:
If they would really be a software with over 80% accuracy, i would be willing to mortgage my house in order to aquire it, but we all know it doesn't exist. It,s only a question of probabilities. Reguarding EurUsd, the fact is it is flaging sideway now and it will break on one way or another. I still favor up side. In fact, it woul be good time to buy, if it goes below 4270 then it could be a sell, or stand aside.

Does the Elwave analysis still show 5 positives and 5 up. If not, what are they now? Interesting to know.

Here's an update summarry, based on a Modern Elliot Wave 24000 bars hourly chart of eurUsd.

Files:
eurusd.png  15 kb

GreatYves:
Here's an update summarry, based on a Modern Elliot Wave 24000 bars hourly chart of eurUsd.

Thanks for the analysis. Cannot understand. Can Mr Kenneth37 explain what it is all about.

Let me share some info... You might find some interesting files on 4shared_dot_com... Anti-virus mandatory, who knows, you might be surprised.

Good luck.

Eur usd is apparently into a Diagonal triangle type 2 Patern.. Look at this and compare with present eur-usd pattern formation.

Files:
eurusd_2.png  52 kb

About the diagonal pattern. My neck must have been crooked and my vision is bluring down, it does not rally fit. I thought i would look smart by posting the previous post... It would be more a running zig zags..

hello ...

i just have found this subject and i have downloaded the 7 parts but the 8th is not working , can anyone help me to download the 8the part ?

and i have some questions cuz i'm new to this program

does it give signals or make the analysises automaticaly or how it is working ?

Thank you all

Hi, Joe44

For you to fully appreciate what Elliott Wave Theory is all about, you need to do some reading about it. You can do a Google search on Elliott Wave Theory OR you can also refer to GreatYves posting #203 on page 21 of this thread.

Without a basic knowledge of EW, it will be quite difficult for you to follow what we are talking. Unfortunately, I feel this thread is not so much about learning Elliott Wave but rather on the way we use Elliott Wave softwares to determine (1) market trend and (2) whether we should be Buying, Selling or Stay Aside.

I really appreciate your interest in this subject, and hope in time you will find EW will help you in your trading.

Regards

Kenneth

shady2500:
hello ...

i just have found this subject and i have downloaded the 7 parts but the 8th is not working , can anyone help me to download the 8the part ?

and i have some questions cuz i'm new to this program

does it give signals or make the analysises automaticaly or how it is working ?

Thank you all

Hi, shady2500:

I can only answer your question regarding signals and analysis. Advanced Get analyses the chart patterns by labelling them as Primary Waves 1-5 with Waves 2 and 4 as A, B and C. It does NOT give Buy or Sell or Stay Aside signals. The user has to figure this out himself.

However, it does give the user profit targets.

To fully appreciate Elliott Wave theory, please refer to my posting reply to Joe44. Personally, you will not be able to fully make use of the software unless you have a good knowledge of EW, as there are no Expert Advice.

Kenneth

Reason: