My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 108

hi, joe,

As we know that, the traditional wave theory has its disadvantage that it is so subjective. I was confused with this theory a few years ago. I do not use it now.

This is why some people redesign the new wave theory for their own.

Trading for Next Week

Hi, guys:

I did not do any trading last week since my posting on Sat last, as my work kept me very busy leaving no time to look at the forex market.

Today I am posting all the 5 currency pairs ie EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD and USDJPY using GET's long term settings and 1000 bars instead of my normal 300 bars. This will enable me to see Wave 3 etc. more in its perspective in terms of its time span.

At the same time, I am also using 50 day MA to show the trend and also EW Oscillator to confirm the trend.

Then in addition, I have also added GET's calculations of the Resistance and Support Levels and Neutral Areas to see where the major resistance and supports are, and counter-check these against Fibonacci Retracement ratios of 61.8 thereabout.

Attached are the GET charts.

Enjoy your trading for next week.

Joe

Files:

This thread is a goldmine for beginners

Hello Everyone,

This thread is a goldmine for beginners and the gold in this thread is "Kenneth". This mine seem to have run out of gold. I'm referring to kenneth not posting here anymore. He must have got fed up with some of the posters rude comments and stopped posting. Go through all of his posts here. Don't ignore any of his post. Before you start to read this thread study the following:

1. Basics of Chart Patterns and Price Action

2. Fibs, Support & Resistance

2. Basics of Elliott wave theory (you don't need to know about complex triangles etc. Just the fundamentals wave 1, 3, 5 and wave 2 and 4.

Kenneth doesn't spoon feed you but he will make you think for yourself. That's what he did with me and now I'm trading live and making consistent profit and not far away going to standard lots.

If you read this post kenneth, please do start posting. All the best to beginners new to forex.

Interesting! So what is you present trading approach? Are you still using Advanced Get, Elwave? Or have you just became "in touch" with market behavior? Your input is veryu valuable! Me i somekind of got losted in the Median Line (Andrew's Pitchfork) approach, facing a difficult market behavior..

Get Not updating

Wondered if anyone could help...I'm using the Agetdata indi in MT4 to save data locally...it seems to write it to the folder but for some reason Aget doesnt show the most current bars which is annoying..sometimes its like a few days behind on say 60min charts...

has anyone had this issue and solved it?

Thanks

I have the same problem

But it is in M15 timeframe.

I think it got to do with the coding in the mq4

There is this coding shift -3, -15 something like that.

I am wondering if it got to do with it.

H1 & H4 is working perfectly for me. It is the most updated data.

I am trying to get it works in M15.

Wowo

So far quite good.

Already gotten 30pips. Trade still opened.

Hope it really goes down to 1.475.

Now Really all timeframe

Here is the new indicator I use to update MT4 data to ASCII(PRN Format)

Took me a few hours to modifiy AGData into this MT4Data.

Now, Advanced GET 9.1 can use for all timeframe by ASCII. Tested it on my computer.

Enjoyed.

Files:
mt4data.mq4  3 kb

Testing My Images (New Updates)

Sorry for so much posting. Finally got my 10 postings.

Now trying to load my images.

Also from now, I will post when necessary. So sorry for so much postings today.

This is GBPUSD M15. Seems that it has more room to goes up. But, it is lower timeframes, so have not much trust that it goes up now. But, by the time I writing this post, GU is now shooting up so fast.

This is GU in H1

This is GU in H4

Finally this is GU in D1

Conclusion, I think GU will goes up now. & then plunge down to 1.475,

I hope. Please follow only when u know what u want.

Hee hee...

Cos i went to sleep last night, shifted my take profits last night to 1.4799.

& This morning, when I wake up, it hit my profits target. Great..

Reason: