My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 103

My Trade Today - EURUSD

Sorry, guys, my work has kept me very busy for last week even extending to the weekends.

Thanks to FormulaOneFan and Carlo for keeping the thread lively. The discussions that were carried on were very enlightening. Looking at the way others are viewing the charts has also indeed widened my thinking of how to analyze charts in other ways.

Today I am going LONG on EURUSD and at GMT 03:49 I bought at 1.4480 and at time of writing it shows a paper gain of 20 pips.

The GET chart is showing it is in WAVE 3 DOWN but however the last 2 daily bars are showing BULLISH CANDLES and the Fibonacci Extension Ratio shows it has already hit beyond the 2.618 level. So I am expecting it to RETRACE.

I shall later attach the GET probably during my lunchtime.

Good Trading

Joe

joe44:
Sorry, guys, my work has kept me very busy for last week even extending to the weekends.

Thanks to FormulaOneFan and Carlo for keeping the thread lively. The discussions that were carried on were very enlightening. Looking at the way others are viewing the charts has also indeed widened my thinking of how to analyze charts in other ways.

Today I am going LONG on EURUSD and at GMT 03:49 I bought at 1.4480 and at time of writing it shows a paper gain of 20 pips.

The GET chart is showing it is in WAVE 3 DOWN but however the last 2 daily bars are showing BULLISH CANDLES and the Fibonacci Extension Ratio shows it has already hit beyond the 2.618 level. So I am expecting it to RETRACE.

Good Trading

Joe

Attached is the GET chart for EURUSD.

At time of writing, it is 1.4519;

Joe

Files:

joe44:

Good Trading

Joe

Closed the above trade at 1.4515 making a gain of 35 pips.

When I trade on Retracement play, I would normally close my trades when I can hit a TP of 30-40 pips when I see signs of weakening. I may not make a lot but I feel safer.

Attached are details of time and entry/exit quotes.

Joe

Files:

My Second Trade Today - GBPUSD

Attached are details of the second trade I did today - it is on GBPUSD.

GET was showing it was in Wave 3 Down. Again I play a Retracement trade by BUYING LONG.

In fact, I did 2 orders on GBPUSD. One at GMT 10:17 at 1.6134 and another at GMT 10:56 at 1.6127 and at time of posting, the total gain on paper is 39 pips.

Joe

Files:

It was a good thing I closed all my 3 trades yesterday before I went to sleep. As things turned out, they all went DOWN later.

When you play against the Main Trend ie on Retracement, I have long learned that you need to close your trades earlier as you cannot expect RETRACEMENT Ratios to go beyond FR 61.8%.

Attached are details of all my 3 transactions, making a total gain of 77 pips.

Joe

Files:

Today's GET

These are the Wave Counts from GET based on yesterday's closings.

EURJPY - in Corrective Phase

EURUSD -Wave 3 Down

GBPJPY - Wave 3 Up

GPPUSD - Wave 3 Down

USDJPY - Wave 3 Up

I have not placed any orders at this point UNTIL I see a clearer picture of the chart patterns in MT4.

No GET charts are provided since I believe most readers of this thread will by now have their own GET. New readers are encouraged to get a copy of it.

Joe

Short EURUSD

joe44:
These are the Wave Counts from GET based on yesterday's closings.

EURJPY - in Corrective Phase

EURUSD -Wave 3 Down

GBPJPY - Wave 3 Up

GPPUSD - Wave 3 Down

USDJPY - Wave 3 Up

I have not placed any orders at this point UNTIL I see a clearer picture of the chart patterns in MT4.

No GET charts are provided since I believe most readers of this thread will by now have their own GET. New readers are encouraged to get a copy of it.

Joe

Today I am SHORTING EURUSD since the retracement up is over.

At Gmt 03:18 sold at 1.4483 and at time of posting showing a paper gain of 17 pips.

Good Trading

Joe

My Trade Today - GBPJPY

FormulaOneFan:
I found the week after NFP news is always bit dodgy and GET wave counts also off. So maybe we have to leave it for few days for market to settle and try again. Lets see what it does today and tomorrow.

Thanks, FormulaOneFan, for the observation. Taken note of it.

When I was free in the office today, I took a second look at GET chart for GBPJPY. It was Wave 3 Up in 4 alternate wave counts.

Could not resist and Bought at 147.21 at Gmt 04:32. At time of posting, it is posting a paper gain of 55 pips.

Joe

Files:
Reason: