Modern Elliot Wave trading using Elwave. - page 25

Hourly GBPUSD.

Files:
capturegu.png  119 kb

Just notice that EURUSD Hourly is now showing 3 consecutive negative on H1...

Now EURUSD 15min now showing 2 consecutive wave 3 down.

Files:
capture15.png  104 kb

GreatYves:
After analysing all of EURUSD time frame, from weekly down to 15 min, or should I say from Primary down to SubMicro, only Minor,Minute and Minuette (4 hrs chart) shows consecutive positive wave degrees.

It is very important to only take in consideration minimally at least 3 consecutive wave degree, preferably 4, ideally 5.

I personnally consider this coming week very volatile because of very thin market where some big player might try to easily manipulate price in there favor.

How does your current wave analysis look for EU?

Thanks

Down again, 3 wave degree.

Files:
capture60.png  82 kb

Elwave mt4 real time set up

Can anyone help with the elwave mt4 real time set up i am using elwave 7.6 and i am getiing an error message invalid date string

i have set the data to yyyy/mm/dd

set up within real time data feed is as follows

dde mt4

ticker topic bid

close item eurjpy

date ..............?................

Time real time

auto save 30mins

trading hours 0:00 to 23:59

trading days mon to frid

ticks storage store all ticks

any help would be aprreciated

eddie

Hey Guys

Lets say I analyzed EURJPY last week and it showed me 3 trends down in the third wave.

This week it shows me one undecided and two up.

Should I close my trade or let it hit SL/TP ?

Also. If the SL and TP levels change because I analyze a currency pair on different days and ELWAVE gives me different results. Do you adjust TP and SL or leave it the way they showed on the first analysis?

What happened to this thread? There has not been any post for months. Is there someone there?

hii,

how to scan using elwave... what is called as 3 on 3 wave.. what are settings for 3 on 3 wave..

help needed

ELWave or other software you are using.

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading your entire thread from the beginning. I would like some input with regards to ELWave or any other software you have/are using.

1. I was wondering are you still using ELWave? What version?

2. If not, then what are you using?

3. And most important, what is your impression of it's accuracy?

4. How useful is it in your trading?

5. Is it worth using?

Thanks

Reason: