My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 107

My Trade Today - USDJPY

joe44:
Today I SHORT USDJPY and made a gain of 31 pips. I was staying aside yesterday.

Take a look at GET and you will see a picture of contradictions. The Original setting is showing an ABC, whilst there were 2 others that were showing a Wave 3 Up, and another showing it is in a Downward Trend.

What was the reason for shorting this pair???

Attached is the doc file showing details of the trade.

Joe

It was a good thing I closed the USDJPY trade, as at the time of posting now, the situation has reversed and the pair is now UP at 90.38; then I would have incurred a loss.

If you are a day-trader, when you hit your TP, close the trade especially since you are trading against the MAJOR trend.

Joe

great to see that

Files:

good post. But where is the attachment for GET signals?

I see the attachment. Looking for someone to interpret this GET signal and give us trading signal..

i prefer to sell the eurusd and exit at around 1.3700.

and will not trade those usdxxx in the short term period.

just my stubid ideal !

Carlo

Files:

4 hours have passed since the opening of the Pacific market, and I am NOT seeing the type of chart formations that warrant my trading in any particular currency pair from my portfolio of 5 pairs.

Even EURUSD is NOT moving fast enough as per our discussion yesterday. So for the moment I am not doing any trades on it.

On the other hand, EURJPY and USDJPY has some action but still the price action has not picked up the type of speed that I like to see. But they should be monitored closely for any trading opportunity.

As a Day Trader, Momentum is an important factor.

Good Trading

Joe

joe44:
4 hours have passed since the opening of the Pacific market, and I am NOT seeing the type of chart formations that warrant my trading in any particular currency pair from my portfolio of 5 pairs.

Even EURUSD is NOT moving fast enough as per our discussion yesterday. So for the moment I am not doing any trades on it.

On the other hand, EURJPY and USDJPY has some action but still the price action has not picked up the type of speed that I like to see. But they should be monitored closely for any trading opportunity.

As a Day Trader, Momentum is an important factor.

Good Trading

Joe

Sorry, guys, I have missed out GBPJPY which is showing the type of price action I look for.

Although Step 1 - Identifying the Major Trend is important, Step 2 Identify the Current Action is the KEY as this will determine whether I shall trade or not.

Joe

Reason: