My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 115

GBPUSD 26th - 30th April 2010

My feeling for next week. I think it will be heading up.....

Mainly is because of Weekly & Daily & H4.. The EWO is heading up again....

In a super long run... It will be still coming down... Because EWO is stronger in Monthly Chart.

Let's see how it will come next week.

Monthly Chart

Weekly Chart

Daily Chart

H4 Chart

Smile

Chankl78

EURUSD 26th - 30th April 2010

Hmmm... Very intereseting in the chart...

In H4 & H1(Not going to post H1 as per post is limited to 4 images) is going up.....

But think it will goes up till 1.3550 and then comes down.... As the Daily, Weekly & Monthly EWO is super strong in downtrend...

That's my guess....

Monthly Chart

Weekly Chart

Daily Chart

H4 Chart

Smile

Chankl78

GBPUSD 26th April 2010

Hmmm..

Today seems to be a long day...

Daily Chart

H4 Chart

H1 Chart

M15 Chart

So I will not be surprised that It will be going down forst before proceeding up..

Smile

Chankl78

EURUSD 26th April 2010

Hmmm... So similar to GU.

Think today will be a long day again for this pair..... Look at the EWO....

Daily Chart

H4 Chart

H1 Chart

M15 Chart

Smile

Chankl78

GBPUSD 27th April 2010

Here is my guess today with lots of details I hope.

Daily Chart

Normally, I will start looking from Daily Chart to make sure I am in sync together with yesterday trend.

So if you notice in the picture,I have a big green arrow at the bottom pointing up. This could be the possible trend today. It is going up... Why, the current bar in the EWO (Elliott Wave Oscillator), the very last one, it is longer than the previous bar...

So meaning, it is going up... I will take note on that for today.

H4 Chart

Now, looking at this H4 chart, it is saying a total different thing... The EWO (The arrow pointing down) is on the way going down... So which is telling the truth??? D1 or H4?? Hahhhaha..

Both of them.. So that's could also mean.. there will be a short retracement to the below 1.5400 before continue to goes up... (I also circle in green that's the possible target by GET)

H1 Chart

This chart is also saying the same thing as H4 chart. The EWO is still going down... So retracement will come more.... (The current bar is still shorter than previous bar.) It still need more to form the wave 4.

M15 Chart

Now.. this M15 chart is saying the different thing... It say Wave 4 is completed. And the EWO is on the way up... Look at the Big green arrow.

But, I only take note of that.. Most of the time, I will be basing on H4 EWO... That's my main trend of the day. My H4 trend is going down as you see from the H4

So, for me, I will not long. I will go for short when the next 2 bars from current bar is going the direction of H4.

For me, from now my targets is 20pips.. until I overcome my weakness of GREED..... Wahahha.

Smile

Chankl78

Advanced GET Oscillator & Multi Timeframe

hahah...

I got a good friend from Romania... Help me developed a Advanced GET Oscillator & Advanced GET Multi timeframe indicator in MT4

Where i can see everything at one shot instead of doing lots of transfer of data from Mt4 to Advanced GET to see information

So happy.. Now trying to come out new strategy in it..

Hope it works for me... Good Luck to me....

Wahahahha

Smile

Chankl78

GBPUSD 28th April 2010

Here is my guess for today. With Details also on how I trade. But most of the time, I will be using EW Monitor to trade from now.... So accurate until now...

by the way, EW monitor is my new indicator from the above post... Will be refering to it.

As of yesterday, I have gotten 80pips based on this indciator on EURUSD & GBPUSD. Quite happy actually....

WIll need more further test to ensure I am trading the right direction.

Daily Chart

Judging from the look (My guess).. it is Wave 1 of Wave 3... So now could be forming Wave 2....

look at the EWO for this daily... It is moving down.. So this time.. maybe it could really goes down to 1.475.. hahaha... Have been talking about it since last month until now.... So tired waiting for it actually... Wahahhaha...

H4 Chart

Looking at here.... Hmm... It like the wave 1 of Wave 3 is not completed yet... wahahhaha... So could be some down move before forming the Wave 2 of Wave 3..

Talk until like I know all things... Wahaha.... Actually, I might be wrong...

Actually, Looking at EWO.. it is also going down.. So no long trade until H4 EWO give me signals to goes long...

H1 Chart

Looking at this chart.... H1 is still on the way up. If you look at EWO... So I will beware of it...

So using EW monitor, when the signal for Down move appear, I will not hesitate to enter shorts.

This is because today H4 is still down unless otherwise...

By the way, if it retrace, it might reach around the area of 1.5325 or higher..

M15 Chart

Like I mentioned in H1... It is still retracing up... M15 is the best place to see when the Up move completed.... So take note of your EW Monitor....

Smile

Chankl78

EURUSD 28th April 2010

This is my guess for EURUSD. It is very interesting... Make me need to relook the whole outcome & Movement of GBPUSD.

Let me show you why I need to relook the outcome with this EU.

Daily Chart

If you look at the purple line in the Chart... There is a very strong possibility of regular Divergence towards Bullish

For more understanding... you can visit the site below.

http://www.babypips.com/school/divergence_cheat_sheet.html

So even though the EWO is going down.. I will be careful on the upmove as well.. Cos it could be anytime today or tomolo, there will be a change in direction.

H4 Chart

It is the same thing for H4.. In the Purple line, bullish divergence is seen. So pls be careful..

Of cos I will still Selling.. Because the H4 Trend is still a down... But, I will use my EW monitor to monitor the situtation...

Hee hee.. Maybe I should also put a buy when the last wave completed.

H1 Chart

This H1 is going up.. But... I will not go for the long even though there is signs of divergence... So that's means it is a retrace up... until around the area of 1.3250....

So same, I will sell when my monitor is showing signals.

M15 Chart

EWO is still going up... Think u get what I mean.. wahahha.. So no explanation..

When this M15 showing signs of Selling, I will enter too...

Smile

Chankl78

GBPUSD 29th April 2010

I am so happy yesterday... 130pips... with 30pips after 1am.. Considering that 30pips is for today..

What a good starting day I have... Getting more & more confident each day.

By the way, I only use EW Monitor (MTF Advanced GET EWO) to trade.. So can get 160pips is pretty amazing.. But.. Let's wait until May 2010 & see if I can say this words again.. Wahahhaa

Let's see if the month of May, I still able to say I this.......

Here is my thoughts today. GBPUSD will still be going down....

Daily Chart

Looking at the EWO & the Wave 4 is completed at the green circle area. So my target will be at 1.475 & below... but who knows... This is forex... Might change again...... Wahahaha

H4 Chart

Like Wise... The EWO is getting stronger & stronger... But please beware of retracement up to circle area, 1.525 area...

H1 Chart

Looking at it... You can see it is still going up to form the wave 4.... The EWO is telling a story....

So please be careful....

M15 Chart

I will not look at it today except for EWO.. This is because... I also cannot understand how it count ...

Sorry..

But, overall.. It will retrace up before coming down.....

Smile

Chankl78

+70pips Now

Not bad....

Using New Indicator EW Monitor - Multi TimeFrame Advanced GET Oscillator for MT4 designed by my another romania friend from another forum.

Really brainless trade. Just follow signals....

Haha.. TP is only 20pips... SL is 25pips.

EURUSD

GBPUSD

Smile

Chankl78

Reason: