PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 54

duyduy:
Wow, very fast modification. Will test it ASAP

I found a bug that EA didn't close all open position and already solved it. Please download the new version of mod4 in post #530. It works fine now.

Sorry for this matter.

@tiger wong

Yesterday night, I had 200 pips profit. Today in the morning I had 150 pips loss.

I think, its very important to set a stopp loss for all positions for example at open level or to hold win positions.

perhaps you can programming and implement it? This would be great.

Detailed Statement 12-27 Nov

Here is a detailed statement of my live demo trading of Pipmaker. I'm Using the same version that I posted quite a long time ago. The trading methodologies are the same as described, but I've changed pairs. (Please don't ask for my real version. I'll never post my statements online.)

I'm attaching this to show people that this version works very well only if you take some time and learn to trade with it. I know, everybody wants easy money, but this can't be done.

To achieve similar results just attach the indicators of the expert to a chart and watch for a while. Try to read them first. When you think you can forecast price direction from them then let the EA trade. Setup a reasonable expectation. My expectations vary from $100 to $500. Sometimes I set a very high value. At the end, an expert isn't always wise enough to make the right decisions. So use your own intelligence too.

Regards

parisienne

Files:
report.zip  17 kb

erdenmensch:
@tiger wong

Yesterday night, I had 200 pips profit. Today in the morning I had 150 pips loss.

I think, its very important to set a stopp loss for all positions for example at open level or to hold win positions.

perhaps you can programming and implement it? This would be great.

Hello erdenmensch,

I have modify this EA with SL in pips for each position, SL in Dollar for each position, and SL Total for all loss position. You can find in my previous posts.

If we put SL at the open position, I think it is too tight for this EA. Beside this EA uses system similiar to Martingale and the best way to eliminate the loss is opening a bigger lot for the next position.

parisienne:
Here is a detailed statement of my live demo trading of Pipmaker. I'm Using the same version that I posted quite a long time ago. The trading methodologies are the same as described, but I've changed pairs. (Please don't ask for my real version. I'll never post my statements online.)

I'm attaching this to show people that this version works very well only if you take some time and learn to trade with it. I know, everybody wants easy money, but this can't be done.

To achieve similar results just attach the indicators of the expert to a chart and watch for a while. Try to read them first. When you think you can forecast price direction from them then let the EA trade. Setup a reasonable expectation. My expectations vary from $100 to $500. Sometimes I set a very high value. At the end, an expert isn't always wise enough to make the right decisions. So use your own intelligence too.

Regards

parisienne

i see the statement, u use trend spacing, while me don't use it,

I prefer spacing and 50% lot increment.

Nice result.. I like your version most. and last version modified by tiger wong = mod4, I think It suit the best for me,

Thanks for sharing your modified in the 1st place. I like it very much, especially it's semi automatic. and have target session.

Here my result

FXOPEN is the aggresive one

Files:
fxdd_02.htm  12 kb
fxopen_02.htm  20 kb

I prefer spacing and 50% lot increment.

> What you mean exactly and which version?

erdenmensch:
I prefer spacing and 50% lot increment. > What you mean exactly and which version?

i'm using tiger wong modified mod4.

initial lot 1,

lot increment 0.5 (it's 50%)

tiger_wong:
I found a bug that EA didn't close all open position and already solved it. Please download the new version of mod4 in post #530. It works fine now. Sorry for this matter.

I already test. It close all open position when the floating is reach.

I set SL 350.So it work fine.

But after closing all open position, the EA open another new position.

Could u make the EA halt or freeze after the SL is hit?

I attach the statement. u can see the closing time is 18:09

and open new position at 18:09 too

Could u help with that?

Thanks in advance.

Files:
nf_test_sl.htm  15 kb

duyduy:
I already test. It close all open position when the floating is reach.

I set SL 350.So it work fine.

But after closing all open position, the EA open another new position.

Could u make the EA halt or freeze after the SL is hit?

I attach the statement. u can see the closing time is 18:09

and open new position at 18:09 too

Could u help with that?

Thanks in advance.

Ok, I have modify once again with idea from duyduy... this mod will stop trade if the SLTotalinDollar was reached.

Please find it at the attachment.

@tiger wong

what means stop loss total in $?

Reason: