HedgeEA - page 24

Help

I am trying the EA on GBPUSD long and USDJPY long with ratio 1.7 .i can't get the EA to open orders, i have to close out metatrader and open it again for it to open up orders and i can't get it to open orders on negative correlation help and ideas anyone

I am doing something similar. I set the correlation as follows and it works for me.

extern double MinCorrelation = -1.0;

extern double MaxCorrelation = -0.75;

I didn't notice you flip it,i tried it out and it work thanx,do you know if you can have two of this EA runing on my account?

I tried running the EA with a different set on the same account and just changed the magic number. It worked for a while, but then it started having some conflicts.

which version you use, am trying it with version 5.9 hope it don't mess up was the EA design to run on two different sets,what kinda conflict u had like errors or happen

update...

I am up 461 pips now from when I started. Today was a good day.

I have been using the original version. Now I'll try 5.7 version

Dave

Dave

you ever tried to run more than one of the EA with different set?

sprintpcic:
Dave you ever tried to run more than one of the EA with different set?

I am going to run it on gbp/jpy and gbp/usd. But no not untill now

Dave

am trying it out on GBPUSD long USDJPY long ratio 1.17. It seems to work on both sides either close usbjpy greater or GBPUSD greater

I cannot get the version 5.7 that uses the bollinger bands to open any trades. I have it on the gbp/jpy and the chf/jpy and the pair that is set for the bollinger bands is the gbp/chf. It never opens any trades. I am using it on metatrader from alpari. I also have all of the pairs visible in the market watch window. does anyone know why this would happen?

Reason: