I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 37

gsouler:
Ummm, you're right, i'll try to correct it. Here try this one.

The original indicator gives values that are different from the values in your indicator. Is it possible for you to make the exact copy from the original one, but in mq4 format? Thanks!

Files:
1.jpg  114 kb

gody6000:
HI ALL THIS IS FOR REMMBER ME !!!

lol The Master is back!

Don't leave us again!

Tell us how do you deal with the repaints of this great indicator? Do you simple "follow the repaints"?

As you can see we tested some indicators with yours.

Help us to use your tool.

Kindly.

gody6000:
HI ALL THIS IS FOR REMMBER ME !!!

Oh Surprise,

Thank You for come back to this thread again >

You know, I register this forum because your gift

Yah, People will remember u

<<<>>

Where can we get that new timing indicator?

welcome back. That new indicator looked awesome. Was that a tease of something we cant get or hopefully share soon?

Apparently he is on vacation according to his website and people are begging for the indicator there also.

veritech6:
Apparently he is on vacation according to his website and people are begging for the indicator there also.

The indi isn't free:now he sells his indi on oan site...

I have a problem with inputing opposite limit orders. IBFX doesn't allow hedging. Does anybody have an EA, or a script that I can use to enter limit positions?

?...

leledc:
The indi isn't free:now he sells his indi on oan site...

So..that was the whole setup from the get go...?...To rais interest and then charge?...I bet that timing signal repaints...take a look at this blue reversal signal VST_TripleWave_sDev and VST_Scalp Reversal ...repaints like a MoFo...newertheless owner charges heavy for it:)

Pava:
So..that was the whole setup from the get go...?...To rais interest and then charge?...I bet that timing signal repaints...take a look at this blue reversal signal VST_TripleWave_sDev and VST_Scalp Reversal ...repaints like a MoFo...newertheless owner charges heavy for it:)

The owner of the indi says it doesnt repaint.Somebody must buy and try it.Then we know for sure.I think I will be that person.I will make a return here to say if it sucks or not.Chears...

Reason: