I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 33

abhafx indicator and also oan indicator bases on cog lines. cog is center of gravity. the rule of this method is that price never go without correction. and this correction is always 50%. let's see at chart gbp/usd. at my chart with my broker (your chart can differ a little) at this moment i have lines (from up to down):

first red line 1,6693

second red line 1,6604

third red line 1,6514

white line 1,6370

third green line 1,6226

second green line 1,6136

first green line 1,6047

(first red line 1,6693 minus first green line 1,6047)/2 = 1,6370 = 50% from these lines. distance between red and green lines is 14% of all movement from first red and green lines (i don't know why 14% exactly). and the main aim is to determine where price starting correction. yes, this indicator show possible points where price can move back but we need some additional indicators helping us. for example: the prevoius high point of price was 30.06.2009 at 1,6742, then price went down and touched the first green line 6.07.2009 at 1,6094 and started going up, the white line was 1,6420. i was glad that is started big correction from 1,6742 but price went only till 1,6294 and again went down. it's a pity. it was not big correction. price went till 1,5982 8.07.2009 and of course indicator repainted and previous point 1,6094 now at second green line and 1,5982 at first green line. now price is going up and i'm hope that is is already correction and price will go till white line (that also moved down a little) at 1,6370.

these are rules of this system. so let's think together what aditional indicators we should use to determine the real turning of price.

Abha at his site ABHAFXS2009 CENTER OF GRAVITY SYSTEM some days ago posted charts where he bought gbp/usd, gpb/jpy and usd/jpy. It's strange but now he deleted these charts. hmm

XXXXit!:
Can someone code (or offer the code) for this indi to work on a 5 digit broker and repost it on this forum please? I'm having good success with it so far on a 4 digit broker but can't get it to work correctly with a 5 digit broker (entry and exit signals too close to each other). Any suggestions on how to modify this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Thanks for the indicator. Got it now.

By the way, is this the way this indy should look?

Files:
chart.gif  11 kb

dj0ker:
so let's think together what aditional indicators we should use to determine the real turning of price.

Maybe some divergence?

What do you think friends?

Files:
c.gif  32 kb

Boyens:
Maybe some divergence?

What do you think friends?

divergence is good. could you post your indicators?

dj0ker:
divergence is good. could you post your indicators?

Sure my friend.

Boyens:
Sure my friend.

Thank you.

gsouler:
Ummm, you're right, i'll try to correct it. Here try this one.

Thanks gsouler. That appears to have fixed it.

fosgate_r

If you change the indicator's "Buy Targets" colour to Aqua you'll see them better against a black background (I too use a black background and didn't see them at first).

Hope that helps?

XXXXit!:
Thanks gsouler. That appears to have fixed it.

fosgate_r

If you change the indicator's "Buy Targets" colour to Aqua you'll see them better against a black background (I too use a black background and didn't see them at first).

Hope that helps?

Shoot !!

No wonder I didn't see anything. I just saw BUY LIMIT line only. I change the Buy Target to Aqua and it works.

Also, I didn't know that this indicator must be put in Daily chart. Now everything work fine. Hum ... I was ashame before to ask again why my chart didn't show anything

Thanks XXXXit!

... forgot the chart :P

Files:
chart_1.gif  17 kb
Reason: