I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 38

karakan:
The owner of the indi says it doesnt repaint.Somebody must buy and try it.Then we know for sure.I think I will be that person.I will make a return here to say if it sucks or not.Chears...

this will be much appreciated...thank you

?

karakan:
The owner of the indi says it doesnt repaint.Somebody must buy and try it.Then we know for sure.I think I will be that person.I will make a return here to say if it sucks or not.Chears...

He states on his website that system doesn't repaint...yet we know that the COG line indicator repaints with every tick...

Pava:
He states on his website that system doesn't repaint...yet we know that the COG line indicator repaints with every tick...

Its does repaint. I bought it today.

?

pjchawla:

Thanks..I hope you didn't pay $5000...just $100...all his systems repaint...

Can anybody share the new Abhafx timing indicator for all to try?

Pava:
Thanks..I hope you didn't pay $5000...just $100...all his systems repaint...

I will pay $5000 when I make $5000. lol

:)

pjchawla:
I will pay $5000 when I make $5000. lol

Best things in this world are for free:)

pjchawla:

Does repaint both indicators, and cog lines and timing indicator? I know that cog lines are repaint. What about timing indicator? I think that it slaves to the price also because it's unbeleiveable that timing indicator can predict price movement so exactly. If we look at the chart we may don't use cog lines at all, only timing indicator. But it's unreality. It's NOT time machine.

Abhafx

Gody6000,

God bless you.

how many bars you used as standard?

Thanks.

dj0ker:
Does repaint both indicators, and cog lines and timing indicator? I know that cog lines are repaint. What about timing indicator? I think that it slaves to the price also because it's unbeleiveable that timing indicator can predict price movement so exactly. If we look at the chart we may don't use cog lines at all, only timing indicator. But it's unreality. It's NOT time machine.

It repaints a lot. Try it yourself! The timing indicator is a waste of money in my own opinion. I am still testing the other indicators. Plus, there are no instructions on how to use the system. I encourage other people using this system to give us some input.

Thanks

KC

Reason: