I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 34

mq4 file

Dear Gody,

Could you send me mp4 file because i coould not open by exe file

tks so much for your help

Just a question,after we take profit, do we need to reload the indicators to get new readings?

Can Anyone post this system.Cant find a relevant link?I understand some are already expired and especially the post 1 indicator cant be open at all. Please help me to obtain this and do we need to update the indicator???

Thanks

jamestan1978:
Just a question,after we take profit, do we need to reload the indicators to get new readings?

As I see it, the indicator repaints or repositions itself at beginning of a new bar. Happy to stand corrected on that one though.

I'm not sure why people are having such a hard time with the indicator. The rar file came with a jpeg file showing what lines are for what and how to use them. People that use support and resistance or have seen it, should be familiar with this indicator. I would recommend s/l. I dont care what strategy you use, with this indicator or without.

Again, can any one post the indicator again? Or where I can find this.

Thanks

wtcmc:
Again, can any one post the indicator again? Or where I can find this. Thanks

hello wtcmc,

on the top close to pagenumber, wright is a paperclip just open and download the rarfile and so on ok

br Malmsten

gsouler:
Ummm, you're right, i'll try to correct it. Here try this one.

Hi all,

How to use ABHAFX INDICATOR 5digits indicator and at which TF with which pair is the best?

"BUY LIMIT" should be "BUY STOP" or "SELL LIMIT" ? Because price open under this lever.

Thanks,

wtcmc:
Again, can any one post the indicator again? Or where I can find this. Thanks

Is it this one?

Files:
v03abhafxs.ex4  10 kb

EA back test required

Can someone more knowledgable than me and with a faster computer than mine do a backtest on this EA that was posted in this forum please? (see attached). I'm getting mixed results on my forward tests with it on the major currency pairs so wanted to see if it has proven successful in the past. I know backtesting is not an accurate reflection of what may happen in the future however it would be good to know if this EA has potential for future modification for this strategy.

Cheers.

Files:
Reason: