I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 36

i love this indicator . like someone mentioned in an earier thread it repaints following the price, like it should.just for reference i use swiss Army to control my trades. sl-50 tp-50 trail stop-35.

template included.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

works for me...

jeffry01:
i love this indicator . like someone mentioned in an earier thread it repaints following the price, like it should.just for reference i use swiss Army to control my trades. sl-50 tp-50 trail stop-35.

template included.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

works for me...

Thanks Jeffry. What's length of time have you been using this EA and template and what are your results please i.e. win : loss ratio?

Cheers

Hi there friends, thanx for sharing too, but the attachments still pending approval...(rolleyes2)

System i am going to test.....

Ok guys here is something that i have compiled and i have included some of my own methods in which i trade

FRACTALS: SELL at the low of FRACTAL 1

FX5 MACD is used only for divergence.....

FXSONI to see if i sell the indicator must beRED or below the 0.00 Line

LEARN CANDLESTICK PATTERNS... like Harami, Doji, Dark cloud cover, morning star engulfing... and incorporate them into the strategy..

THIS LOOKS LIKE A BREAKOUT TRADE...

Also USE PIVOT POINTS... in conbination with the other techniques..

Here is how i am going to approach this trade.. Every trade is different.. im thinking of starting a blog and doing that but as a start ill do it here...

SELL at the low of fractal 1 with a stop at 0.7983 because there is cluster of resistance at 0.7974...

TP will be trailed with 50 pips trailing stop...

mrumen:
Ok guys here is something that i have compiled and i have included some of my own methods in which i trade

LEARN CANDLESTICK PATTERNS... like Harami, Doji, Dark cloud cover, morning star engulfing... and incorporate them into the strategy..

Here is how i am going to approach this trade.. Every trade is different.. im thinking of starting a blog and doing that but as a start ill do it here...

SELL at the low of fractal 1 with a stop at 0.7983 because there is cluster of resistance at 0.7974...

OOPS... i forgot the chart LOL

Files:
chart_2.gif  35 kb

thank for your share views

mrumen:

Thank you, buddy.. Can't wait to see ar..

Thanks

mrumen:
OOPS... i forgot the chart LOL

great. i have the same view at the charts. we need additional indicators and analyse using others methods. could you share with us by pivots indicator?

Files:
audusd.gif  33 kb

mrumen:

Stop-loss is too close, and it has already hit

Reason: