I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 30

Hi Gody,

Thanks for indicator. I am testing it and buying now. Its ... delicious

If you don't mind, could you release the source code please.

Thanks bro.

Files:
chart.gif  19 kb

johnfx:
Wait and see ! How many pips lose than you cut loss ? May be 1000 pips or more ?

let's see.

some words for sceptics. did you demo this strategy? why you think this doesn't work? if you google "abhafx" you can find that author work with this strategy since about 2007 year and there were some previous indicators. did he ask you money for this? did he sell signals? or if this system would be false did he continue develop the system? he gave us indicator and explain how to work. it was thread at arabic forum where he updated his indicator but now it is closed but except this thread you can go to OAN4X Best Forex System and ABHAFXS2009 CENTER OF GRAVITY SYSTEM

and if you don't like this system what are you doing here? please get out to others threads. that's all..

dj0ker:
some words for sceptics. did you demo this strategy? why you think this doesn't work? if you google "abhafx" you can find that author work with this strategy since about 2007 year and there were some previous indicators. did he ask you money for this? did he sell signals? or if this system would be false did he continue develop the system? he gave us indicator and explain how to work. it was thread at arabic forum where he updated his indicator but now it is closed but except this thread you can go to OAN4X Best Forex System and ABHAFXS2009 CENTER OF GRAVITY SYSTEM and if you don't like this system what are you doing here? please get out to others threads. that's all..

???

Who are you referring to???

fosgate_r:
??? Who are you referring to???

"some words for sceptics"

fxtrender

fosgate_r:
Hi Gody,

Thanks for indicator. I am testing it and buying now. Its ... delicious

If you don't mind, could you release the source code please.

Thanks bro.

Can someone share fxtrender indicator ?

thanksf

dmscanada:
Can someone share fxtrender indicator ? thanksf

You can find it in my blog.

fosgate_r:
You can find it in my blog.

do you mean BDFXtrender.mq4 ?

could you explain please how to use it. what mean blue, red and yellow lines?

dj0ker:
do you mean BDFXtrender.mq4 ? could you explain please how to use it. what mean blue, red and yellow lines?

Yes.

The usage is pretty straight forward like any other trend indicators. Blue represents uptrend, Red is downtrend, while yellow represent ranging market.

fosgate_r:
Yes. The usage is pretty straight forward like any other trend indicators. Blue represents uptrend, Red is downtrend, while yellow represent ranging market.

could you look at gbp/usd h1 with this indicator? down trend began since 30.06.2009 20:00 and now red lines less and less. does it mean that it will soon up trend with blue lines?

Reason: