I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 41

i also have all the indicators inclusive the old timer and it gives you a clue of what will happen.

And you're nothing with an image,with a movie you see things happening in time.

I'll ask for it myself cause i'm not going to spend money if it's the same but in a new dress.

btw:nice to meet you.

Brief history:forex is new to me(14 days and in demo mode),but i'm a fast learning student and you guys have a great forum here!!!

Tristalibur:
i also have all the indicators inclusive the old timer and it gives you a clue of what will happen.

And you're nothing with an image,with a movie you see things happening in time.

I'll ask for it myself cause i'm not going to spend money if it's the same but in a new dress.

btw:nice to meet you.

Brief history:forex is new to me(14 days and in demo mode),but i'm a fast learning student and you guys have a great forum here!!!

be sure it's the same in a new dress and as for me i don't need video for seeing how it works. i can see all price action at real time - at my program terminal

Can Someone post the VO3 indicator stated in the first post?Cant find it in anyway. Much appreciated.Thanks

OOps I mean the old timer?Can some one post it?

Here you go

Barbara

Files:
v03abhafxs.ex4  10 kb

What happened?

Hi All,

Not been on the forum for sometime, getting back into trading again. So catching up today, read the whole thread and i am curious to what happened to all those people who claimed to make alot of pips from the strategy at the start of this thread? If it worked why didn't we all just concentrate on what we were given from the start, rather than this new system hes charging for?

From reading the whole thread today, it just seems like the way forward? Or maybe i am missing something.

Happy Pips All!

I guess you missed something...

bh4v1k:
Hi All,

Not been on the forum for sometime, getting back into trading again. So catching up today, read the whole thread and i am curious to what happened to all those people who claimed to make alot of pips from the strategy at the start of this thread? If it worked why didn't we all just concentrate on what we were given from the start, rather than this new system hes charging for?

From reading the whole thread today, it just seems like the way forward? Or maybe i am missing something.

Happy Pips All!

They all became independently wealthy:)

Really?

So what are we all doing spending money on his updated version?

Happy Pips!

:)

bh4v1k:
So what are we all doing spending money on his updated version? Happy Pips!

They want to become independently wealthy twice....

This thread has become a commercial thread as I see. Seems it's time to move to commercial section.

Reason: