I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 29

my recent order. buy gbp/usd 1,6137 t/p 1,64

dj0ker:

Where to put SL ?

Thanks,

johnfx:
Where to put SL ? Thanks,

1.6094 SL thats right below the low of the day so far entry was a little premature but still within range. I entered at 1.6167.

johnfx:
Where to put SL ? Thanks,

no stop loss

johnfx:
Hi malmsten,

I ask you post recent pending orders not the trade of last week. You mean your trades are not work in the future and they worked in the past only ?

You lie !!!

If you post recent pending orders today, I am sure 100% you lose !

hello johnfx,

those trad are from last week, as i said in a erlier post we use the friday stop data to prepaire the next weeks trade and this week there are no trade not yet beacuse he is on vacation, those trade was the recent one and they are not gilty for these week beacuse the market moves and so on, secondly i am not the one who prepaire the trades so i dont know if i'm alowed to put them here. you also have to take not were will the price probably bounce a,b,c,d support and recistance hope this helped to clear

regards Malmsten

Malmsten,

Your 1st post

malmsten;:

Hello all,

i am new to post here, well this kind of result are quiet impressive

UPDATE.

TOTAL WINING +1821

TOTAL LOSS -71

==================

(1) WEEK 15-19 JUN NET +3,050 PIPS

(2) WEEK 22-26 JUN NET +1,049 PIPS

(3) WEEK 29-03 JUL NET +1,750 PIPS

TOTAL NET +5,849 live

i never seen something like this in any off the most popular forum on the net, you only have to do it and pick up the pips. Me myself i took only a few trades in the last week and net about 700 pips even that is impressive in one week no stop los only put trades one time a week at market open and watch those trades roll in so easy and pure, no heavy indi on the screen, but be carefull proper ((moneymanagement))

best regards malmsten

And now you said:

malmsten:
hello johnfx,

those trad are from last week, as i said in a erlier post we use the friday stop data to prepaire the next weeks trade and this week there are no trade not yet beacuse he is on vacation, those trade was the recent one and they are not gilty for these week beacuse the market moves and so on, secondly i am not the one who prepaire the trades so i dont know if i'm alowed to put them here. you also have to take not were will the price probably bounce a,b,c,d support and recistance hope this helped to clear

regards Malmsten

So who is he "is on vacation" ? Mr. Market ?

dj0ker:
no stop loss

Wait and see ! How many pips lose than you cut loss ? May be 1000 pips or more ?

dj0ker:
johnfx:
Malmsten,

Your 1st post

And now you said:

So who is he "is on vacation" ? Mr. Market ?

the thread starter

hmm doesn't work very well here. I am currently near to SL for:

usd/jpy

gbp/usd

Both has SL 75 pips

I runt it on live with 0.01 and 4H timeframe.

I didn't get SL hit when i demoing (however on demo i have SL at 100 pips)

Indicators repaints. This would not be a problem as long as you can change limit orders. however once an order is executed and indicator repaints you will have the order at wrong place....

not worry about loosing trades (only a few bucks) I always test strategies live with smalest lots afhter a few dasy in demo

Live is always different than demo.

Just curiouse what results others have with this strategy?

thanks

heres my 2 cents

i think these indicators are helpful.........by the way all the info on these indis are on this site somewhere

Reason: