Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 14

increase:
HI Ramdas, Your posts are really helpful thanks a million for keeping us informed at every step, please keep posting

Hi increase,

Thanks for your comment's.

Reason i am posting After fact chart. to understand What is fact.

Only after fact we can understand....Does the setup shown perfect entry or not. and then one can understand system very well, and prepair for next good shot. and join those trader who takes shot at that perfect spot.

If we ask ourself Question as " What was that which has caused trader to take shot", where setup suggested to take shot. who are those trader who taken shot at Top of Green candle ? and what system they are looking at ? which shown them to take shot at that Top of Green candle ?

Best Regards

Ramdas

Ramdas,

could you do me a favour and post the fibo indicator you are using?

Thanks again!

P.S.

I booked +53 on that cable move on my micro account

Dan S:
Ramdas,

could you do me a favour and post the fibo indicator you are using?

Thanks again!

P.S.

I booked +53 on that cable move on my micro account

Hello Dan S,

Good to hear ...you got 53pips.. Cable given 110 pips one way move till Daily S1, without any reversal pattern in between.

I have posted setup with template, Daily Pivote indicator and 4Hr Pivote indicator Refer post 117.

Best Regards

Ramdas

I exited using cam lines as price hesitated at cam line L3.

And I am using cam lines since the indicator RD-PivotLines 01.mq4 in your rar file in post #117 doesnt compile. Thats why asked if you could post only the indicator once again

Dan S:
I exited using cam lines as price hesitated at cam line L3. And I am using cam lines since the indicator RD-PivotLines 01.mq4 in your rar file in post #117 doesnt compile. Thats why asked if you could post only the indicator once again

Ok here is indicator.

Best Regards

Ramdas

weird, it still doesnt compile for me

Dan S:
weird, it still doesnt compile for me

Here is link, where you can get it.

http://www.lightpatch.com/forex/_MT4_Indicators/

Ensure you are puting indicator in correct folder.

Folder is . expert---Indicator. then it will apear in custom indicator.

Pl restart platform

Best Regards

Ramdas

Thank you for your efforts ....

I know how to get custom indicators to work, but this one doesnt compile on my computer. I dont know why. Its says: 1 error - parameter expected. when I am compiling it. Same with the one I download from your link.

Nevr mind, I downloaded the other version and it looks pretty similar to yours. So I will work with that for now. Thank you again.

goldenequity:
Greetings Ramdas,

Here is an alert that will alert you when the price crosses an SMA.

It will notify you when it happens on each timeframe,i.e. M1, M5, M15 and so on. It is audible and the popup tells you which timeframe it has crossed.

I have mine set to SMA 50 and included how to set it up.

Regards,

Randy

Thanks Randy,

This is good tool to get alert for keeping watch on Multiple time frame.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Reason: