I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 60

redneedle:
Well Scamer (dr.house7) not specially for you,

but to say that gody6000 's indicator is really great!!!

4 months - no losing shots so far.

My words & My proves : look at the pic. (it's live of course)

By the way can you (dr.house7) repeat the results that gody6000 did last month 5700 pips for 3 weeks ? - Ouhu! hardly you can do!

RESPECT THOSE WHO CAN !!!

Stop scamming! Create smth. worth, at least for yourself

What time Frame are you trading this on?

Light&Magic:
Hi

can anyone help me with the above mentioned indicator.It shows up as blank on my mt4

thx

Hi! Sorry my fault I forgot that these two( RSX & MA_of_RSX) go together

Now template ABHA-MASAH+adding will show them.

Sorry again

Files:
ma_of_rsx.mq4  5 kb
rsx.mq4  3 kb

Bill FX:
... ... ...

Pls see the picture may be this will help you

Files:

msquared:
What time Frame are you trading this on?

4H timeframe only

Thank You

Hello Red Needle

that was indeed very helpful

Rgds

L&M

gody6000 system

Hi guys.

I wanted to ask where can I find a complete description about this gody6000 system ... how it works and the indicators.

Thanks

who else ??

double the account 2 times? and from how much to start with

Thank you very much for your effort redneedle !

Trades

Hi RedNeedle

could you post the trades you have taken lately.Also wanted to ask you when we get a down signal and the price closes below the "thumb " line do we wait for price to go up before going short or will this be an invalid signal

And also wanted to know what time zone is your platform on as different platforms give early/ late signals depending on time zone

thx

Light&Magic:
Hi RedNeedle

could you post the trades you have taken lately.Also wanted to ask you when we get a down signal and the price closes below the "thumb " line do we wait for price to go up before going short or will this be an invalid signal

And also wanted to know what time zone is your platform on as different platforms give early/ late signals depending on time zone

thx

HI! here is my trades but this week & previous one are very difficult ( choppy market ) so I trade in a small channel & you hardly find it useful as the rihgt examples

My metatrader time is GMT +1

Files:
2.png  45 kb
Reason: