I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 24

We have a good tool here.

But alone it is poor, that's the fact.

The better until now for me is to enter at H1 using ABRAFXS, but with some other S and R levels from H4 and Daily suporting the trade.

Furthermore we have to know where the prices (H1 and the main Daily) are in the channel.

Take a look at the H1 picture:

Price is at the bottom of the channel, and ABRAFXS and Ehlers agree with the trade.

Take a look at the Daily pic:

It is in a UP CHANNEL and the price is at the bottom of the channel.

Good time do go long han?!

That was a good trade for my demo.

Files:
tsd1.gif  21 kb
tsd2.gif  20 kb

M30, H1 or H4, we must take a look at the BIG PICTUREto see what's going on, and so enter a trade.

That's my point in the last post my friends.

Tried on demo

this is a great indicator , I tried it since yesterday and got 400++pips!

all TP , Grass`s always Green..

Thanks! gody6000!!

Files:
fx2.jpg  224 kb

gody6000:
HI ALL

(( GIFT FOR ALL)) FOR FREE

[V03]ABHAFXS INDICATOR FOR DAILY ENTRY

I Double My Account EVERY DAY

HAPPY TRADE....

nice indicator.... if any update or any greath with how to use it please email me at b070ku@yahoo.com,thanks for the tips

Boyens:
We have a good tool here.

But alone it is poor, that's the fact.

The better until now for me is to enter at H1 using ABRAFXS, but with some other S and R levels from H4 and Daily suporting the trade.

Furthermore we have to know where the prices (H1 and the main Daily) are in the channel.

Take a look at the H1 picture:

Price is at the bottom of the channel, and ABRAFXS and Ehlers agree with the trade.

Take a look at the Daily pic:

It is in a UP CHANNEL and the price is at the bottom of the channel.

Good time do go long han?!

That was a good trade for my demo.

Thanks Boyens, your inputs are great.

In your chart we don't see the square box on the left full of info, how could you get rid of it. Can you share your clean indicator?

Can you post your channel indicator as well?

Many tanks in advance.

Keep the good job.

testing the indcator given, thanks...

simonsmart:
what is market goes up 1000 to 2000 pips in financial crisis? look at the history from 1995 how many time it happen.100 to 200 stoploss is nice. but what is your risk to make 100% in a day? if lose few trade will be -100%.I don understand your money management. if you use 10% each trade for 5 to 10 trades... all hit stoploss your account balance is blow.we do know want to know blowing strategy

The key is I understand my money managment and thats why since the age of 17 to now 45 I have invested it on my own. I have never blown up an account in forex, stocks, bonds or commodities and its always real money, not demo. The reason for this is real money makes you trade only when you know where the price action is going.

I never risk more than 2% of my account on any trade thus when I say I make 100% on a trade I mean it to be 100% on the 2% risked. If thats not how everyone in here trades then quit now. So if you are crazy enough to risk 10% of your account on one trade you got big, big balls!

I do not only use ABHA to take a trade I draw Fibonacci and use pivots along with Semafor and corellation. Read all my posts. If I were using a stop loss I would add COG at the 125 Bar setting and set my stop 20 pips below or above the Yellow line. On all trades so far I let the price retrace beyond the extreme Green or Magenta line before setting up a Limit order. If it repaints I repaint my limit with it ( That should shut up the repainting people ).

Imagine We get a good indicator and from most of the posts instead of trying to learn to use the indicator all most of you seem to do is just try to bash it! I have been in many forums and if I do not like a indi I just don't use it, I don't bash and whine about it. We have become a nation of whiners instead of winners, what example is that for our Kids.

Gody6000 I thank you for this great indicator and do not let the null, nay sayers get you down or prevent you from posting.

Mike

mgs1f:
The key is I understand my money managment and thats why since the age of 17 to now 45 I have invested it on my own. I have never blown up an account in forex, stocks, bonds or commodities and its always real money, not demo. The reason for this is real money makes you trade only when you know where the price action is going.

I never risk more than 2% of my account on any trade thus when I say I make 100% on a trade I mean it to be 100% on the 2% risked. If thats not how everyone in here trades then quit now. So if you are crazy enough to risk 10% of your account on one trade you got big, big balls!

I do not only use ABHA to take a trade I draw Fibonacci and use pivots along with Semafor and corellation. Read all my posts. If I were using a stop loss I would add COG at the 125 Bar setting and set my stop 20 pips below or above the Yellow line. On all trades so far I let the price retrace beyond the extreme Green or Magenta line before setting up a Limit order. If it repaints I repaint my limit with it ( That should shut up the repainting people ).

Imagine We get a good indicator and from most of the posts instead of trying to learn to use the indicator all most of you seem to do is just try to bash it! I have been in many forums and if I do not like a indi I just don't use it, I don't bash and whine about it. We have become a nation of whiners instead of winners, what example is that for our Kids.

Gody6000 I thank you for this great indicator and do not let the null, nay sayers get you down or prevent you from posting.

Mike

Hey Mike, relax brother!

You are doing a really good job, don't worry about the suspicious guys, this is normal.;)

Tell me, are you looking in a big picture to confirm the indicators in M30, H1 or wathever?

Could you please post a picture of all the indicators you say you are using?

Kindly.

Picture of my system

Boyens:
Hey Mike, relax brother!

You are doing a really good job, don't worry about the suspicious guys, this is normal.;)

Tell me, are you looking in a big picture to confirm the indicators in M30, H1 or wathever?

Could you please post a picture of all the indicators you say you are using?

Kindly.

Boyens I guessed I was a little red under the collar. Here is what I use and they are readily avialable in this post and forum.

Files:
usdjpy.gif  62 kb

?

how do you deal with the long wait?...4 hour timeframe requires a lot of patience....(the funny thing is my first girlriend's name long, long time ago was Patience:)...

Reason: