I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 25

xard777:
Hi there,

I like your setup, I am going to go with this type of road map (yellow lines) on the 4hr timeframe. It might help if you contact the originator and ask him to remove the text on the left of the screen as the lines already show it visually.

All the best

Xard777

Hello,

just curiouse what indicator draws the yellow price continue presumed line?

Can somone please post this insicator as well as the yellow dot point indicator?

thanks a lot!

freemenn:
Hello,

just curiouse what indicator draws the yellow price continue presumed line?

Can somone please post this insicator as well as the yellow dot point indicator?

thanks a lot!

Sorry! no indicator...the yellow line is based on the 3 semafor indicator setup shown on the chart.

Xard777

Live result

Hello all,

i am new to post here, well this kind of result are quiet impressive

UPDATE.

TOTAL WINING +1821

TOTAL LOSS -71

==================

(1) WEEK 15-19 JUN NET +3,050 PIPS

(2) WEEK 22-26 JUN NET +1,049 PIPS

(3) WEEK 29-03 JUL NET +1,750 PIPS

TOTAL NET +5,849 live

i never seen something like this in any off the most popular forum on the net, you only have to do it and pick up the pips. Me myself i took only a few trades in the last week and net about 700 pips even that is impressive in one week no stop los only put trades one time a week at market open and watch those trades roll in so easy and pure, no heavy indi on the screen, but be carefull proper ((moneymanagement))

best regards malmsten

?

what strategy you used?...H4, H1?...first green/red line?...second?

Pava:
what strategy you used?...H4, H1?...first green/red line?...second?

PeWe Pava

What your MagicNumber stoped working your looking for something else now?

HeHe...

are you THAT! curious?...to make a fool of yourself?...I will never release my magik number...and my account iskeep on growing...every hour by leaps....

malmsten:
Hello all,

i am new to post here, well this kind of result are quiet impressive

UPDATE.

TOTAL WINING +1821

TOTAL LOSS -71

==================

(1) WEEK 15-19 JUN NET +3,050 PIPS

(2) WEEK 22-26 JUN NET +1,049 PIPS

(3) WEEK 29-03 JUL NET +1,750 PIPS

TOTAL NET +5,849 live

i never seen something like this in any off the most popular forum on the net, you only have to do it and pick up the pips. Me myself i took only a few trades in the last week and net about 700 pips even that is impressive in one week no stop los only put trades one time a week at market open and watch those trades roll in so easy and pure, no heavy indi on the screen, but be carefull proper ((moneymanagement))

best regards malmsten

interesting. Do you use Daily setup?

What are you entry/exit rules?

thanks

freemenn:
interesting. Do you use Daily setup?

What are you entry/exit rules?

thanks

hi freemenn

well you use the friday stop data for enter on the 4H tframe, enter one limit order at every red and green lines take profit white line. and then just wait for trigger

best regards malmsten

?

how do you deal with repainting...this indicator moves....white line moves...green/red lines move

Pava:
how do you deal with repainting...this indicator moves....white line moves...green/red lines move

ok market move to price to, but the master ABHAFX have years of experiance with cog so we just do what he tell us and seems to doing well, ABHAFX does a market analyse end of trading week thursday or so, and adjust tp and so on, realy dont pay atention to cog moving here ore there just entering and forget.

Reason: