Please fix this indicator or EA - page 95

mladen:
Phylo No solution for that (except if you wish to use a global variable for that but then it would over complicate the whole thing)

Yes, had a look at global variables but was looking for a simpler soulution. Thanks.

New Bar Alert fires on Change of TimeFrame

Hi Mladen and others

Function: The below code fires an Alert on every New Bar/Candle.

Problem: The Alert also fires every time the Timeframe is changed.This is undesirable.

Solution: How to stop the alert firing on Timeframe change yet retain New Bar Alert function.

static datetime tmp;

if(tmp < Time [o])

{

tmp = Time [o];

if(NewBar_Alert == true)

{

Alert("New Bar - ", Symbol());

}

}

Thanks in advance.

mladen:
Gfuchs Change the indexes in iCustom() calls...

Mladen,

thanks again for your valuable help. I will try that today.

hi all,

This indi cannot open on my mt4.

Please fix this indicator, many thanks.

indi.zip

Files:
indi.zip  6 kb

kalawe:
hi all,

indi.zip

Hi Kalawe,

The indicator is decompiled in metatrader decompiled indicators won't work, there isn't anything we can do.

kalawe:
hi all,

indi.zip

Check this thread for similar indicators (that are not decompiled code) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
Check this thread for similar indicators (that are not decompiled code) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you Mladen.

i had that one.

My version is 2 pattern recognized : candlestick and divergence.

I need it for divergence recognized.

i had also cc_Divergence indi, but the result is not really good.

thank u too for mrtools.

Please, help me to modify this SEQUENCE-REVERSAL indicator to show Support and resistance dot instead of the RED and Blue Arrow. And make it to have two mtf setting in it input in order to show two time frame at time.

The file is ex4 so, please, help me to create another file the will read from it like the attached mySR and myZZ indicator. You will notice that mySR indicator received information from myZZ indicator in order to draw SR.

I’m very grateful and I will continue to be very grateful to you if you can please, help me to modify it.

May God bless you

Thanks.

Please Sir,

Kindly help me remove the two zigzag line in this indicator. But leave the arrows and the dots.

And also, help me make it mtf.

Thanks

oguntosin:
Please Sir,

Kindly help me remove the two zigzag line in this indicator. But leave the arrows and the dots.

And also, help me make it mtf.

Thanks

oguntosin

Why don't you simply set the colors 5 and 6 to none?

Reason: