Need help to modify the attached indictor to show SR instead of Arrow

Please, i need someone to help me to modify the attached indicator to show Support and Resistance like the below chart instead of arrow.

Thanks

Files:

gbemitte:

Please, i need someone to help me to modify the attached indicator to show Support and Resistance like the below chart instead of arrow.

Thanks

What have you tried so far ?

I'm not a
RaptorUK:
What have you tried so far ?

I'm not a coder/ i don't have any coding idea so, i don't know how to do it.

I will really appreciate it  if someone or you can help.

Thanks

gbemitte:
I'm not a

I'm not a coder/ i don't have any coding idea so, i don't know how to do it.

I will really appreciate it  if someone or you can help.

You aren't asking for help you are asking for the job to be done for you . . .  if you want that then go here:  MT4 coding services

gbemitte:  i don't know how to do it.
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

Did i call anybody slaves?

Well, that God someone whom God will always help has helped me.

Thanks for your speeches.

gbemitte: Did i call anybody slaves?
I did help you. I gave you THREE different options. You just rejected them. You just want someone to GIVE it to you. Labor without compensation IS slavery. You want a slave. No get off your high horse, stop begging, and do something. This is the real world, you are not special, we are not going to give it to you because you asked, we are not your parents. Grow up. There are many examples in the Bible where YOU must do the effort BEFORE God blesses you.

gbemitte:

Thanks

i can not compile it loads of error on it .. please can u send me a ex4 file thanks
Reason: