Daily Breakout EA - page 3

so has everyone been successful doing this?!?!?!?!

cheers,

Brett

I run this ea. But i run modified EA by primaya with few levels of TP and SL.

Running live account 2 days +.

This EA is not completed I have some techniques but Primaya not visiting this thread. It is better to do EA which will place only one lot. Not multiple positions but only one lot.

I will find ea which cuts off lots from orders.

The author of this thread is correct that breakout Daily bars works very very good on GBPUSD. Simple optimization even this EA I use is leading to successful trading.

stace:

This EA is not completed I have some techniques but Primaya not visiting this thread. It is better to do EA which will place only one lot. Not multiple positions but only one lot.

The author of this thread is correct that breakout Daily bars works very very good on GBPUSD. Simple optimization even this EA I use is leading to successful trading.

THanks if you place only 1 lot what happens if the direction turns out incorrect?

increase:
THanks if you place only 1 lot what happens if the direction turns out incorrect?

If it turns incorrect happens Stop Loss

But also there are lots of ideas how to improve this ea.

I can add there pipstep, martingaling, no stop loss and ea will pipstepping it and still get in profit area the order which is loosing.

For me I never use stop loss for 2 years already i am doing simple math with martingale theory.

increase:

Do you remember OZFX DAily system?

if yes there was EA made by DGC. This ea was trading MM which was working like

open order lot 5. Then after currency fly 50p ea close 1 lot from this 5 and put to breakeven then when 100p then another one lot from this 5 like it was cutting them from only one order placed with lot 5

stace:

sorry i've been busy for few days

OK may be this EA will suit your techniques. Only one lot, and you can add some distances from high and low of previous candle..

I'm waiting for your optimizations and result..

BTW it's primajaya not primaya

TQ

Files:
barhilo_2.mq4  6 kb

Thanks primajaya sorry for mistake

primajaya:
sorry i've been busy for few days

OK may be this EA will suit your techniques. Only one lot, and you can add some distances from high and low of previous candle..

I'm waiting for your optimizations and result..

BTW it's primajaya not primaya

TQ

primajaya

I will post DGC EA here you will see the mechanism his work.

Now ea opens only 1 lot and does not cuts there levels of TP. I think you did not understand me