EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 3

I have made some changes so that the time window works as expected.

Files:

Hi,

I suppose that the time is in GMT format.

Asian session is start at 12AM GMT - 9AM GMT.

My broker time is GMT+2.

That's mean that the asian session for my broker is 2AM - 11AM.

Am I right?

So if I want the EA trade at Asian Session, I need to put 2 at Start Time and 11 at End Time?

Anyway I change the code a little bit since I use mini account.

I change the LotsPercent and MaxLot to double from int.

This way the EA can open the trade with 0.01 per lot.

2 profitable trades today! I dont use the EA cuz this strategy needs some feeling to open the trades.

I would like to see this EA doing a martingale with 3-5 pips pipstep, 3 open orders maximum and stop loss. Can someone please try to code?

Files:
eurgbp.gif  27 kb

I've got results as attached , what am I doing wrong?

EUR/GBP ; 5min; asian session

Files:

treuzelen:
I've got results as attached , what am I doing wrong? EUR/GBP ; 5min; asian session

you were testing Gbpjpy not eurgbp

sorry, posted wrong result, but have a look

Files:

For All

Modelling Quality 90%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For All

It is necessary to do that is written in instruction.If at testing for you design quality less than, than 90 percents, results will be bad.

Files:

I did a 90% modeling quality backtest (5 min) and it also failed bad. Humm - Is it the broker feed we are using??

Dave

ukraine123321:
It is necessary to do that is written in instruction.If at testing for you design quality less than, than 90 percents, results will be bad.

90% modelling quality doesn't mean that results will be better.

Backtesting even with 90% modelling quality worth nothing. Only LIVE forward testing give REAL accuracy of your system.

Keep in mind that backtest/demo and Live are far different. Brokers never play their games (stop hunting, etc ...) on demo nor tester.

FerruFx

Reason: