Daily Breakout EA - page 6

You need higher resolution screens

And i got the same problem like gatowman

im runnin all 4 EA's and non acted when this day started

im with FXopen - new candle @ 11 p.m.

Were in this thread can i read about the different parameters? I can't find the answer anywere in this thread... is it noone that knows how this EA works?

I have played around with the settings and the results is way better then i ever could imagine... but it would be even easier to tweak the settings if i know what every parameter is representing....

The parameters:

TP = 20 <--- This one i guess closes the position at the target.

TP_Increment = 20 <--- ?????????????

SL = 80 <--- This one i guess closes the position at the stopp loss... but very poor R/R... 1:4... winning 20 on each profitable trade but losing 4 times more on losing trades....

RangePoint = 10 <--- ???????????????????

AddPoint = 10 <--- ???????????????????

LotSize = 1.0 <--- How big position the EA will open i guess

LotDevider = 5 <--- ???????????????????

MagicNumber = 123456789 <--- ???????????????????

DelOpposite = false <--- ???????????????????

MoveToBEP = true <--- ???????????????????

LockProfit = 1 <--- ???????????????????

TrailingStop = 40 <--- If TP is set to 20 (first paramenter) the how can it start trailing when position is in profit of 40 pips? The positions is closed after 20 pips

jolimoney:
Were in this thread can i read about the different parameters? I can't find the answer anywere in this thread... is it noone that knows how this EA works?

I have played around with the settings and the results is way better then i ever could imagine... but it would be even easier to tweak the settings if i know what every parameter is representing....

The parameters:

TP = 20 <--- This one i guess closes the position at the target.Yessir

TP_Increment = 20 <--- ?????????????

see LotDevider description

SL = 80 <--- This one i guess closes the position at the stopp loss... but very poor R/R... 1:4... winning 20 on each profitable trade but losing 4 times more on losing trades....

non left 2 say

RangePoint = 10 <--- ???????????????????

buys high+Rangepoint, so if yesterdays High is 1.5000, order will be filld @ 1.5010

AddPoint = 10 <--- ???????????????????dont know

LotSize = 1.0 <--- How big position the EA will open i guess

LotDevider = 5 <--- ???????????????????

devide LotSize/LotDevider = 0.2 placing 5 Trades with 0.2 Lot and TP_Increment

so 1st 0.2lot got TP 20, 2nd got TP 40, 3rd TP 60, 4th TP 80, and 5th got TP 100 pips

5x0.2 Lot = 1.0 Lot as seen in LotSize

MagicNumber = 123456789 <--- ???????????????????

evry ea got that to differ between them...

DelOpposite = false <--- ???????????????????

If you get filld @ yesterday high, decide weather or not 2 delete the order @ yesterdays low

MoveToBEP = true <--- ???????????????????i think this will move SL to Break even Point after first TP is reached ?

LockProfit = 1 <--- ???????????????????

dont know...

TrailingStop = 40 <--- If TP is set to 20 (first paramenter) the how can it start trailing when position is in profit of 40 pips? The positions is closed after 20 pips

i hope this helps...

Hova:

Thank you very much. It will most deffently help me. Altough the 'Addpoint' would be great to know as well.... but if i am lucky maby someone else knows about it.

Again Hova...: Thank you very very much for your help.

Regards / JoLi

so you say u get good results with the BarHilo_4 ?

Its weird...i got 86% modeling quality and always end up loosing 50% in Backtests with this one

Backtest simple BarHiLo

Hi,

this is the Backtest from the simple BarhiLo,

but its not trading, only sometimes?????

Shit, its so gooood.

Can anybody the clear the bugs??

Look at this Pic, can this be????

Thanks

gatowman

hova:
so you say u get good results with the BarHilo_4 ? Its weird...i got 86% modeling quality and always end up loosing 50% in Backtests with this one
Files:
barhilo.gif  10 kb
barhilo.htm  1476 kb

look @ your modeling quality...its 30.X%, thats way 2 low.

As mentioned i got 86%...i read that it has to be at least 90, but i cant find better history :/

with 28% quality i got similar results...

Backtests HighLow, HighLow_2, HighLow_4

Modeling quality 86.59%

Files:

I dont can see your gif,

and witch a is it?

Gatowman

hova:
Backtests HighLow, HighLow_2, HighLow_4 Modeling quality 86.59%

so here they are again:

HiLow:

HiLow 2:

HiLow 4: