Daily Breakout EA - page 8

It's personal message

EA's still not opening any trades (

suggestions any1 ?

the ea modifies order every second

run on real account for 2days, find out that the ea modifies order every second!

also some backtesting result (2 years) with 90% quality. they are hilo4. will put the result to excel when i have time.

08gu80.zip

09gu80.zip

Files:
08gu80.zip  165 kb
09gu80.zip  176 kb

Better ratio???

For the EA BarHilo......

Can anyone suggest the better ratio for take profit n stop loss???

After i did the back test i found that to 20 n sl 15 is better for daily timeframe..

i need some response for you all.

Better ratio for Bar hilo??

For the EA BarHilo......

After i did the back test i found that tp 20 n sl 15 is better for daily timeframe..

Disregard the different equity curve, settings etc... is this EA working or not? I get a feeling when reading different post that some of you think it doesn't work when trading live... other seems to think it does.

Can someone please explain which it is... working... or not working.

Regards / JoLi

Universal:
For the EA BarHilo......

After i did the back test i found that tp 20 n sl 15 is better for daily timeframe..

try stop 70 .......... target ...........90

How about this equity curve?

Tested from 2007.01.1 - 2009.11.11.

Start amount: 10 000 USD.

End ammount: 41 890.90

Procent: +319%

Personal i find it very good and if i can do that year after year after year i would be more then happy. But since i get that feeling i am talking about in my last post (#76) perheps it's not a good idea to run it on live account. But hey... it's a great backtesting anyway :-)

which EA is it ?

Looks good, im runnin all 4 EA's, but their not doin anything ?!

hova:
which EA is it ? Looks good, im runnin all 4 EA's, but their not doin anything ?!

Number 4. BarHiLo_4 i think the prober name is.

If i only know what 'addpoint', 'Lockprofit' and 'movetoBEP' meant then i would most sertently be able to tweak it to even better results.... but is it really worth trying if the EA is full of bugs and doesn't work on live accounts is my question?

Regards / JoLi

movetoBEP means that EA is moving SL to Entry when the pos. is in a certain amount of profit.

if i were u, i would run this EA on a demo acc for at least a month

Reason: