[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 241

seolink74:
Lot size... some pearls are small and some are soup... There are those who trade at 0.01 lots...
Why are you being so aggressive? If someone loses a penny, I may lose thousands, it is not the point... I am only interested in what 0.01 is 1 cent?

margaret:
Why this aggressiveness of yours. Don't think like that, if someone loses a penny, I can lose thousands, that's not the point... I am only interested in what 0.01 is 1 cent?
I'm sorry... I'm not arrogant... I guess I just wasn't brought up... 10 cents... 0.01% of 1 lot

seolink74:
Well if personal and not a secret chart with indicators in the studio :)
on page 240 look at...

seolink74:
I'm sorry... I'm not argy... I guess I just wasn't brought up... yes 1 cent
That's ok, it's ok with Vasilik, I don't see a big risk problem if the depo is 500...

By the way, I have an EA...but on 3 MA with trailing...you can approximately test Vasilka with the parameters of the wagons by strategy

seolink74:

By the way, I have an EA...but on 3 MA with trailing...you can roughly test Vasilka with the parameters of the wagons by strategy

Thanks a lot, but I do not trust EAs and trailing stops, I prefer to move stops and profits myself....

margaret:
..... I feel more comfortable moving stops and profits myself....

I've been reading about the Ishimoku ...in the strategy's recommendations there are three ways to lock in profits... I am testing the third way

This system suggests fixing profits in three ways
1st way
Profit is fixed with the help of stop trades, which are put under the Low or over the High of the previous candle, provided that the candle's High/Low went out of the stop loss body.
For example, we have placed an order "on execution" to buy on the High of the candle. Accordingly, the stop-loss order in "waiting" - on the Low of the same candlestick. The next day, the opening order is executed and activates the stop loss. The candlestick on which the position is opened, usually has a Low below the opening point, so the next day we do not move the stop-loss order, and move it to the stop trade only when the Low of the next day will be above the opening point of the position.
2nd option
If the price from the position opening point passes the value of risk (stop loss), parity is set. Parity is also set if the price does not pass the Stop Loss value within 8 days. The stop-trade is moved under the Low or over the High of the last candle, when its High/Low is higher/lower than the High/Low of the previous candle, that is, after setting parity, the profit is fixed in the same way as in variant 1.
The 3rd variant
You should build a Fibonacci fan from the beginning of a move to the current extremum and move the stop trade below the first retracement line.

margaret:
Thanks a lot, but I don't trust EAs and trailing stops.

And EA is just the easiest way to analyse performance of a trading system on history and find bottlenecks for further modernization of trading conditions.

If you have any doubts about the correctness of this article, you should read it carefully, it will be useful to anyone who needs it.

seolink74:
An EA is simply the easiest way to analyse the performance of a trading system and find bottlenecks to further upgrade trading conditions.
I see, I did not think about that. Will you post the result?
Reason: