Revolutionary Trading System 50% monthly - page 3

partially

roslimelaka:
am I correct?

the lot size for the first three trades were correct

ie SELL 0.01 @ 1.2520

0.01 @ 1.2540

0.02 @ 1.2578

0.08 @ 1.2660 If you calculate the difference between 1.2660 and 1.2578 you get 82 pips

30 divided by 82 gives 2 , so you go 2 steps down for lot size of this trade which is 0.08

0.16 @ 1.2715 if you calculate the difference between 1.2715 and 1.2660 you get 38 , 30 divided by 38 is 1 so the lotsize for this trade is 0.16

it is this particular trade that closes all the other trades

thanks , your question will really shed more light on lot size calculation

Also i noticed you are not using eurgbp or eurchf ( am focusing on those 2 for now)

Thanks for clarify

internetgrandmaster:
the lot size for the first three trades were correct

ie SELL 0.01 @ 1.2520

0.01 @ 1.2540

0.02 @ 1.2578

0.08 @ 1.2660 If you calculate the difference between 1.2660 and 1.2578 you get 82 pips

30 divided by 82 gives 2 , so you go 2 steps down for lot size of this trade which is 0.08

0.16 @ 1.2715 if you calculate the difference between 1.2715 and 1.2660 you get 38 , 30 divided by 38 is 1 so the lotsize for this trade is 0.16

it is this particular trade that closes all the other trades

thanks , your question will really shed more light on lot size calculation

Also i noticed you are not using eurgbp or eurchf ( am focusing on those 2 for now)

OK, it is clear now.

Although it is losing overall for this particular set example, but i agree the drawdown is smaller compare to conventional.

I am lookin at EURUSD coz this pair is the one I am use to trade.

Is Anyone Willing ?

At this stage , i think everyone understands the concept and workability of this trading system

Please i need ao good coder to help in coding this system into an EA

this will enable for more transparency in results and higher efficiency of the system

Hi internetgrandmaster

internetgrandmaster:
At this stage , i think everyone understands the concept and workability of this trading system

Please i need ao good coder to help in coding this system into an EA

this will enable for more transparency in results and higher efficiency of the system

Are u still using the system? in demo or live?

Any programmers willing to code it yet?

If not, I will try one for testing.

try manually for year 2008, seems not really profittable.

but for Jan09 till Mar09, seems good gain.

I wrote an EA for FxWizard software, and I found this system may be profitable, but with very very big drawdowns see EURCHF).

Files:

what time line of testing? whole 2008?

Pat46:
I wrote an EA for FxWizard software, and I found this system may be profitable, but with very very big drawdowns see EURCHF).

Hi Pat, interesting, seems a normal drawdown for martingale..

i use the system on a demo account because trading this system on a live account consistently is almost impossible because you have to sit on your system 24/7 for optimum results but not to worry , the results will almost be the same on live account because it is not a scalping system

secondly , i dont understand fxwizards evaluation of this system, first, this system is most suitable for eurgbp and eurchf ( preferably eurgbp ) so you shouldnt have tested it on eurusd

secondly the main aim of this system is to maintain a low drawdown of less than 10% at all times so if you find any month of any particular year in which this system would have made a DD of more than 10 % on eurgbp or eurchf please call my notice to it

Also this system will ensure you get 30- 50 % returns monthly

Internetgrandmaster,

In your DOC file, are the lot size for standard (100k) or mini account (10k) ?

On a 15 min chart, you have about 4 to 5 trades a day (every time the SAR changes side) for buy and/or sell. Having a 20pip TP per trade could lead to about 1-1.5% return per day. Compounding these numbers to 20 days of trading leads to 34% return per month. If it is a mini account, then it's not worth it...

By the way, your money management stratgy can be used in any trading system. What you do in essence is try to take back a loss (or the sum of your losses) on the next trade. It is not pure martingale but close to it. If you have a good win/loss ratio, you can win with this strategy. Otherwise you will drown...

pegasus200:
Internetgrandmaster,

In your DOC file, are the lot size for standard (100k) or mini account (10k) ?

On a 15 min chart, you have about 4 to 5 trades a day (every time the SAR changes side) for buy and/or sell. Having a 20pip TP per trade could lead to about 1-1.5% return per day. Compounding these numbers to 20 days of trading leads to 34% return per month. If it is a mini account, then it's not worth it...

By the way, your money management stratgy can be used in any trading system. What you do in essence is try to take back a loss (or the sum of your losses) on the next trade. It is not pure martingale but close to it. If you have a good win/loss ratio, you can win with this strategy. Otherwise you will drown...

my money management description uses standard account

where 0.01 lots is 10 cents per pip

"" 0.1 lots is 1 dollar per pip

"" 1.0 lots is 10 dollar per pip

secondly my MM system is unique because if other martingale traders have thought about it then 50% of accounts that closed due to martingaling would have been saved

i have received different suggestions in my private box and i want to thank everybody here at TSD particularly those that offered to codr the robot

my decision was to stick with a member who charged me 40usd for the coding. 20usd upfront and the balance after the job

the first draft is ready for those willing to assist in testing

simply download and install on eurgbp 15 min timeframe

here i have attached a chart showing how the system handled a difficult situation

you can look through it and make comments

Files:
march.gif  14 kb
Reason: