1,000% profit in 1 year possible Forex Signals

I know what you think... but it's possible only if I can produce 5% weekly compound returns for 52 weeks consistently.

The challenge is not to produce 5% weekly profit which most Forex traders can do it. The challenge is to produce this kind of return for 52 weeks which requires 100% discipline to follow my trading rules and plan every day, in very trade. Can I do it? I am trying everything I can to do it now.

My trading system is very simple: Risk 2% on 15 pips for 30 pips or more profit per trade by selecting the best possible trading opportunity to trade. I will take some time off if drawdown is 15% or more. With this simple system, I must be 100% disciplined in order for me to win for my clients for a long run.

You also must understand that once your account is at $300K, you will not be able to compound any more because most Forex brokers limit your trade size to 50 lots.

Your trade size in mini lot = Account balance x risk% (2%) / risk pips(15)

Please see my signals and detailed description: My signal ID is 34380 - 5% weekly compound profit can turn $10K to $100K in one year.

Wow, I must congratulate myself that my signal is ranked #1 today.

Thank you for your time to visit me.

Not important but curious

Well, my signal was just ranked #1 for 1 day and now it's replaced by another one who did not make any trade but was #2 yesterday.

I did make some trades with 2 losses and 1 win for + 9 pips or more than 1% returns.

Very curious about how RAS ranking works. Any ideas?

Marked .

Will check the result one year later.

On a lazy saterday morning I can answer this

Forexdtrader:

Wow, I must congratulate myself that my signal is ranked #1 today.

Unfortunately, in FX autotrading, the winners of today are the losers of tomorrow. I have tried (in an other forum special for autotraders) to trade the top 10 of the best trading systems, over a longer period. It gave the well known "from left up to right down equity-slope". The top 10 is always populated with new stars, so it means absolutely NOTHING ! What we want is to see the top ten of the more than 2 year old systems. Than you will attract our attention. All the rest is a scam, to fill the pockets of the FXbrokers with newbe money.

100% discipline is almost impossible

qingye_shu:
Marked . Will check the result one year later.
mohd haffizie:
yes right.......
Pipperoni:
Unfortunately, in FX autotrading, the winners of today are the losers of tomorrow. I have tried (in an other forum special for autotraders) to trade the top 10 of the best trading systems, over a longer period. It gave the well known "from left up to right down equity-slope". The top 10 is always populated with new stars, so it means absolutely NOTHING ! What we want is to see the top ten of the more than 2 year old systems. Than you will attract our attention. All the rest is a scam, to fill the pockets of the FXbrokers with newbe money.

qigye_shu, mohd haffizie, Pipperoni,

Thank you for visiting my thread and your comments. I totally agree with you because I know Forex trading is very challenge and only traders who are 100% discipline can be profitable in a long run and human being makes mistakes. So it's almost impossible to achieve 100% discipline. Without being 100% disciplined, the chance for success in Forex trading is close to 0. That is why "winners of today are the losers of tomorrow".

Profitable trading systems do exist, just the people who are trading them can not perform what the systems should do in a long run. One just need to make a few mistakes to blow out a long run winning account in short period of time. Just need one 100% drawdown to blow out an account no matter how many xx,xxx,xxx% the account is up.

My system is profitable as you can see with great risk control by risking only 2% per trade with 15 pips SL on every trade for 30 pips or more profit. What I need is to overcome the human weakness to make it profitable for a long run for my clients, which is the toughest thing to do in the world. Can I do it? Well, I am training myself to be disciplined every day but I can only say that I am disciplined most of time. I can say I may be virtually 100% discipline because I have a secret system to force me stop trading when I do something against my trading rules and plan.

I have my trading rules and plan with me every time I trade and have the secret system running to check if I am following my plan or it will shut me down until I am back to normal mental condition.

I hope this explain what I need to be a long term profitable trader for my clients and myself.

Look forward to be 100% disciplined and achieve 1,000% in 1 year which is down to 49 weeks now.

Master account

Hello Forexdtrader.

What's the broker you are using for the "master" account you are sending out signals on RAS?

And is it a live or demo one?

Thanks,

ZioB

ZioBoje:
Hello Forexdtrader.

What's the broker you are using for the "master" account you are sending out signals on RAS?

And is it a live or demo one?

Thanks,

ZioB

Forex.com demo for 4 digit price quote.

Missing trades

Just FYI:

Today I did 2 trades 1 win and 1 loss but RAS did not copy them. You can see them from mt4i or myfxbook and my user name for both is partnerfx.

Same thing happened before and I did open trouble ticket but RAS support did not have any solution.

ZipSignals

Forexdtrader:
Just FYI:

Today I did 2 trades 1 win and 1 loss but RAS did not copy them. You can see them from mt4i or myfxbook and my user name for both is partnerfx.

Same thing happened before and I did open trouble ticket but RAS support did not have any solution.

Move to ZipSignals.com: they offer a very professional service and their technical support is unarrivable...

In other words, you'll never experience such kind of "ghost" trades you got at RAS....

ZioB

Weekly review June 27

Trading profitable for my clients is what I suppose to do but I must be 100% disciplined. My weekly review will focus on my weaknesses and hope I can learn them and make improvement.

What I did wrong:

I did not follow my trading rules by opening 2 positions at the same time on June 28 and both trades were losses. Fortunately, my secret discipline system kicked in and stopped those two positions out with managable losses. If you check 5% weekly compound profit can turn $10K to $100K in one year. | Rent a Signal from my trading history, you can find the first 2 losses on June 28 were open at the same time.

What I should do:

I also should work on other smaller issues, such as afraid of taking risk and missed trading opportunities, fear of giving back my profit and missed some profits by closing positions earlier without the confirmation of closing signals. However, I must also remember while I am doing about 9%/week, my goal is to produce 5% weekly profit for 52 weeks.

I must be very confident with my trading system so I will never be worry about taking risk (or losses) again because I can come back after manageable losses.

I must continue train myself to be a disciplined trader. With my secret discipline system, I should be able to follow my trading rules and plan every day, in every trade. However, I can only claim I am 100% disciplined only if I can do it until I retire from trading.

Again, 1,000% profit in 1 year is possilbe if one can produce 5% weekly compound return consistently for 52 weeks.

hard sell