Revolutionary Trading System 50% monthly - page 7

the robot sounds really cool, u have to keep us updated on when it is completed!

this sounds good. but it's been 15 days without an UPDATE. where is the ea?

brgolfer:
the robot sounds really cool, u have to keep us updated on when it is completed!

i hope the robot can help for doing backtest this system

i am sorry for the silence

i am sorry for the silence

am having problems getting my requests across to the coder in clear terms and this had led to errors which had to be corrected back and forth

please i will get back to you once am through

the actual robot is complete the only problem is the incorporation of the 1% rule

however if you want me to post that version first then i will

please bear with me

at this stage please i need volunteers to update the robot and make sure it conforms with the rules

initial mq4 file is ready

if you are interested please PM me

the coder has dumped me after 2 alterations

I am not a coder. But i think "funyoo" might be able to help you, if you can prove to him that your system works. The service is free.

Iron

you may invite Iron (jeff talon) as he is the man behind the successfully of blessing 2 n the author of piplite. he is the master of martingale/average system.

-Junn-

could you put latest update rules

internetgrandmaster:
at this stage please i need volunteers to update the robot and make sure it conforms with the rules

initial mq4 file is ready

if you are interested please PM me

the coder has dumped me after 2 alterations

I had done some coding using the earlier post.

Could you post the latest rules.

Rules

The only rule i added is the 1% rule which says that when the DD is more than 250 pips , then the rules for opening lotsizes change as follows

the Ea checks the current balance eg 1000usd

the ea calculates a 1% increase in 1000usd ie 1010

the EA calculates the lotsize of the next trade so that if the next trade ends in profit the balance turns to 1010

e.g the cummulative DD is 420 pips and the balance is 1000 then 1% of 1000 is 1010, the lotsize of the next trade must be 2.2 lots because 2.2 lots gives us 440 dollars which increases the balance by 1%

please tell me if you now understand

Please post the mq4, I'll help test it as well

Reason: