Lets Get Real - page 14

Thanks to all who follow and contribute. I got a little behind with my trades today but I was right in my direction after all.

This works and anyone willing to learn is welcome to try.

Steve

PS. still waiting for ANYONE to post their full stats as I do so we can see your true trading.

Steve,

I'll join you in the full stat project in about 2 weeks (end of July). I'm traveling overseas next week, so it'll be a rough 2 weeks for me. When I get back (and get over my impending jet lag), I'll set up this stat setup to keep track of my manual trading. It will be interesting, and hopefully profitable.

Anyways, I'm trading at a higher timeframe because I can't stay in front of a computer often now. But I'm always one to learn new methods and try to improve my own trading. Most likely, I won't be able to trade this style of yours because of time, but I can go over it in the weekends and perhaps apply it to my longer term view. I feel we are trading very similar systems, except mine is on a higher time frame.

Can you please send me a PM or clarify what method you are using? It seems you started with a TRO kinetic type strategy, then changed it to a pullback into the MA type strategy. And can you explain why your trade size varies greatly, some are a magnitude of 10.

Hello boys.

Congratulations Radats for sharing and for the results.

I'm anxious to post my full stats of your TS like you deserve, so I need some help about your methodsand reading of the indicators.

Looking your stats I did not understand, for example, some of your last enters: see in the pic please.

May you clarify me the idea behind these trades?

Thanx for attention.

Kindly.

Files:
tsd.gif  50 kb

More two points please:

1 - do you see what's going on in hourly only looking to SignalEMA? Do you wait for the 3 reds or 3 blues on that?

2 - My pic in the last post is your last template. This is the "best one"? I mean, the one you use?

Thank you one more time for attention.

This is getting stupid easy. Today I jumped the gun on the first trade and then kept adding to it on a whim. I was down to 38k equity at one point and then it came right back and look, I ended up 15% gain for the day on a BS trade.

It is all about trading, not just the system. You have to trade it and use your margin wisely.

I will update later either today or tomorrow with some new thoughts and a template for those that follow. I am still looking for ANYONEwilling to share their real trades with me and the world.

radatats:
I am still looking for ANYONEwilling to share their real trades with me and the world.

Like I said dear Radatats I'm anxious to share my real trades using your TS, but I can't understand your entries(MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world), they don't match with the template you share here.

Take a look at the pic and please clarify my poor mind.

Kindly.

Files:
letagetreal.gif  45 kb

Why did you enter short in these vertical lines if the template you share, the indicators you share show long conditions most of the time?

I really appreciate the genious idea of your TS, but something is very wrong betwen the indicators plus templates you share here and the trades of your statement.

Kindly.

Stupidity. Arrogance. Unwilling to take a loss.

All reasons why I now see this account way down. I could have closed out at 160k equity this morning but I still wanted more.

Greed. An ugly emotion. I have taken many dubious trades this week and I needed to get kicked in the ass.

Glad this is a demo account. If you are watching, then learn a lesson.

TAKE PROFITS WHEN THEY ARE THERE!!!

Very well spoken and much appreciated.

Reason: