Lets Get Real - page 17

Well a great week is coming to an end. TS Danny is just now beginning to roll on shore and the thunder/lightning is picking up.

Should be a fun drive home. Catch you all later.

Tx a tonn mate,I am following this thread and using your system on commodity trading with great success!!!!Please continue

radatats:
Well a great week is coming to an end. TS Danny is just now beginning to roll on shore and the thunder/lightning is picking up. Should be a fun drive home. Catch you all later.

It seems both mine and your mt4stat is not working properly. I see error connecting to their ftp site in my journal. You?

Yes their site has had server and denial of service problems lately.

Tired of blowing through all your pivots with no new target? Me too so I added an R4 / S4.

Seems to work well.

GBPUSD went right to it this morning.

USDCAD traded it too.

Steve

Ps: Added r/s5 and r/s6. Suggest you set visualization to M1 - M30. That way you will get the relevant pivots on those time frames and on the higher time frames it will only show the pivot and r/s4-6. Much less cluttered and easier to read. See what you think.

R4 = P +/- (R * 1.5000)

R5 = P +/- (R * 2.3300)

R6 = P +/- (R * 3.7700)

Files:

Advanced Pivot levels

I modified my pivot indie to show more levels. See what you think here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179190/page11

As always great stuff!

Thanks.

Been out of the loop for a while taking care of some health issues. All is resolved successfully!

Just set up an account over at MeetPips.com — Home. Seems interesting. More of a journal site than anything else. Already made a few suggestions on how they might improve it. Need to be able to link it to an account for instance. Too much BS to enter trades manually and too much cherry picking.

Well, lets get real...

Radatas, hi!

Steve: hi!

If possible, could kindly post your indicators shown on the post #166--top chart example.

I have been searching all your thread, didn't find them.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Rswamy

--------------

radatats:
Tired of blowing through all your pivots with no new target? Me too so I added an R4 / S4.

Seems to work well.

GBPUSD went right to it this morning.

USDCAD traded it too.

Steve

Ps: Added r/s5 and r/s6. Suggest you set visualization to M1 - M30. That way you will get the relevant pivots on those time frames and on the higher time frames it will only show the pivot and r/s4-6. Much less cluttered and easier to read. See what you think.

R4 = P +/- (R * 1.5000)

R5 = P +/- (R * 2.3300)

R6 = P +/- (R * 3.7700)

As requested.

Files:
files.zip  8 kb