Lets Get Real - page 9

!_BZ_everyhour.

please can you explain the use of this indicator for me (!_BZ_everyhour). I need it please, seems to be doing something on my chart.

Thanks.

nerepips.

Hi John,

The script I have...in EXE format only, is complicated. It makes the trade and then uses stops, take profits and moves a stop line...all without placing any broker orders. So can't do what you suggest. Have you tried trade simulator.

The EA I use that moves a hard stop is attached.

I have a few versions os this....I think this is the correct one. Not at my trading computer at the moment.

BK

John Edwards:
Hi BK,

First of all thanks for sharing those scripts. Yesterday's jumps on the charts have proven once more that a hard stop is vital all of the time....

I was referring to this sentence from your post (#70): "I have a script that makes a trade and uses stops, take profits and moves a stop line...all without placing any broker orders...."

From this I understood that you have another script different from the ones you posted in #68 which provides the possibility of (visually) placing a trade on a chart complete with Target- and Stopline..... without sending it to the broker, i.e. placing it as a simulated trade.....

Such a script would come in handy when you want to improve yourself in trading and are not sure if you want to take that specific trade for real. I hope you understand me now?

BTW Can you share the EA placing the hard stop lines?

John
Files:

Kenny Rogers:
Radatats,

FIBO indicator looks nice, but do you really need it? Just look at the price, and see how it bounces off your MA-ish indicator, it shows exactly the same as your FIBO indicator. Besides the indicator is probably only useful in trends, during chop...it is useless.

Besides, the whole TRO method is not based on all these additional indicators, it is based on kinetics.

Good luck to you.

I have the same observation of 99.9 percent of the indicators out there ie. just look at price if you want to know what price is doing. On the other hand if someone trades better with indicators who am I to judge. Goldensight

Is this script somehow simular to a tradesimulator?

I am using a tradesimulator to test new trade systems and templates..... but it sounds as if that script of yours does something simular on live or democharts. When it dus everything visual on a chart...... but placing any brokers orders..... that's exactly what I am looking for, to test new trade setups.....

Or do I misunderstand you?

Have a nice weekend, John

bkennedype:
Hi John,

The script I have...in EXE format only, is complicated. It makes the trade and then uses stops, take profits and moves a stop line...all without placing any broker orders. So can't do what you suggest. Have you tried trade simulator.

The EA I use that moves a hard stop is attached.

I have a few versions os this....I think this is the correct one. Not at my trading computer at the moment.

BK

Hi John,

Yes you do misunderstand or I was not clear....the script actually places the trade....and everything else is without placing the orders.

You could just practice on a demo account.....wouldn't that do what you need?

BK

John Edwards:
I am using a tradesimulator to test new trade systems and templates..... but it sounds as if that script of yours does something simular on live or democharts. When it dus everything visual on a chart...... but placing any brokers orders..... that's exactly what I am looking for, to test new trade setups.....

Or do I misunderstand you?

Have a nice weekend, John

Scripts...

BK,

Now I understand. I think the scripts you have posted already do a nice job and thus fullfill the needs to get in quick and out again of a trade.

Thanks, John

bkennedype:
Hi John,

Yes you do misunderstand or I was not clear....the script actually places the trade....and everything else is without placing the orders.

You could just practice on a demo account.....wouldn't that do what you need?

BK

That is a pretty slick program. Thanks for posting it. I might start using it for my manual trading.

Another ridiculous spike against the dollar based on what appears now to be a false or innacurate report of dipshit Geithner's comments.

I was not in a trade so it did not affect me but I am sure a lot of others were whacked.

Anyways in my ongoing efforts to simplify things I have pulled most everything off my charts except for two HAS indies. One set at 2-12-3-2, and the second at 2-34-3-2. Still use the grid and the 10 pip lines on the 1min chart and use the BZ concept each hour but don;t need the extra lines on the chart.

Look for entries when the fast HAS crosses the other and price pulls back to touch the slower one. Happens all the time and is very reliable.

Steve

Files:
eurusd_3-25.gif  79 kb

RAd

Sweeeeet, nice work.

Well after hanging around all night through the chop cable finally started to move this morning and set up some decent trades. Check the pic for trade areas.

I added a third has set at 62 which is a fib number and is also 5 X 12 so you see the fast has for the 5min on the 1min chart. Provides pretty good entry points as you can see.

Steve

PS. What the hell. Lets set the fast at 13 and we will have them all at fib numbers. I also modified the BZ indie to say trade zone instead of buy zone. No other changes though.

Files:
gbpusd_3-26.gif  79 kb
Reason: