Lets Get Real - page 4

Looks Good So Far!

Hi Radatat, downloaded everything and made a small live trade to test on the EJ. Made small pips on a TL break but a pip is a pip. Personally I would rather trade live and actually experience pulling the trigger for real $ then messing with a demo. Thats just my personality not for everyone. I did incorporate John Edwards BrainTrend Signals, just another confirmation for me. Looking forward to input from others.

Hope everyone can stay focused on THIS SYSTEM and not get off topic. That seems to be one of the death of threads. I hope there is a long life here.

Thanks again and regards,

Cigarguy

I have never resized a chart here, hope its not to big!

Files:

Oops!!

I made a mistake, its way to big. Maybe someone can advise me how to make it smaller next time.

Sorry about that.

Regards,

Cigarguy

Np

No problem it's easier for old folks like me to read. lol.

Smaller Charts

Hey BlueWhale do you know how to make the charts smaller than my HUGE one above?

Regards,

Cigarguy

Hi!

If I understood correctly, Rad is asking feedback for his method.

Its better, may be, if you keep your results (statement-in place of the charts).

Hope, this way we are not going to dilute efforts of Rad.

Let's keep this thread clean and concise. Thanks!

Sincerely,

rswamy

Buy Zone

Rad, would like more input from you regarding how you use the BUY ZONE indicator. (the text indicator next to your superwoodie/cci) I am live trading your method with great success and love the simplicity of the hour t/f. Like you stated earlier, I to was confused if I missed a move and not sure if it was to late to enter. With your system, as you stated, every hour presents a new opportunity.

I am using 3 monitors and have the hourly charts up on 1 monitor, execution system on another and your 1 min trading chart on the other. It appears that my trades now offer a much higher probablity for winners.

When I read your first thread, it was like a light came on and your system offered the important missing link that I was looking for.

I guess you are looking for more text input than actually posting charts. No problem with me because I am not good at posting charts anyway. (you can see that from the HUGE one I posted above, sorry about that)

Thanks again for your insight and this simple but effective system.

Regards,

Cigarguy

Love this system. Very simple. Thanks for sharing!

Great Simple System

jturns23:
Love this system. Very simple. Thanks for sharing!

Yes me to. My last 5 trades were profitable due to due Rad's system. Before this system I was suffering from "analysis payalysis" to many indies to watch and missed many profitable trades. Now I have much higher probability trades. It is so simple but was the missing link in my trading thanks to Rad.

Regards,

Cigarguy

Hey Cigarguy, I am clueless about the chart however, my guess would be in how you save the screen shot. I think you can lower the pixels maybe that would do the trick. BTW, I got your request and accepted.

Chart Posting

BlueWhale:
Hey Cigarguy, I am clueless about the chart however, my guess would be in how you save the screen shot. I think you can lower the pixels maybe that would do the trick. BTW, I got your request and accepted.

Yes, I will play with the charts and find a solution. I have posted here many times but always text not charts. Can't be that difficult maybe someone will come across this post and offer advice.

Thanks and regards,

Cigarguy

Reason: