Lets Get Real - page 13

Found the Template!

Radatat,

I found the posts for the template and other important info. Thanks. Nice system.

Trumpets of Praises.....

Hi Poocher,

I have not been referring to this thread by Radatats, however to this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178322.

The basics of Rads system in that thread inspired me to a varied system I was allowed to introduce in the FF-thread you are referring to.

My charting experience elapses about 30 years and so purely out of gratitude towards Rads I was going to introduce some new techniques and variations in setups in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179190, however Rads revealed to me that he had intended this thread to be used more as a blog for his own trading results.

I do respect that and therefore have stopped those kind of contributions to this thread.

Radatats when you read this...... Please don't misunderstand me here.... I am still gratefull for all the projects you have started, for those have been helpfull in many ways.

Have a nice day, John

Poocher:
Awesome results Radatats!

Thanks for the template you posted last weekend too.

They sing your praises over at the Forex Factory where your work here is recommended reading!

They start using your tools in the thread here:

Forex Factory - View Single Post - FX-50 Great Scalping System

Radatats your trading zone levels give some nice signals!...thanks!

Files:
rads..gif  33 kb

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry, I'm new here.

Could anyone tell me some rules about this systems, Rads BZ and Rads HAS?

Thank you so much.

Hi to all,

I am sorry for dropping off the radar but I had some personal and medical issues to resolve and thankfully they are getting better.

I have not posted for a long time but I have been quietly trading and working to refine and continue to simplify things.

I may have some interesting things to share later this week.

For those that may be using my systems or techniques, please share your results or comments as to how to perhaps improve it.

Thanks

Steve

Glad your back

Hey Rad,

Glad to see ya back. I hope all is better with you. We missed you around here.

Back in the groove again this week. Had a pretty decent string of trades over the past few days. Still using T3, HAS and CCI for entries/exits.

You can check out my trades at MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Radatats

Thank you for your work here man.. nice

Look forward to seeing what you were eluding to on

some new things to share?

Brian

radatats:
Hi to all,

I am sorry for dropping off the radar but I had some personal and medical issues to resolve and thankfully they are getting better.

I have not posted for a long time but I have been quietly trading and working to refine and continue to simplify things.

I may have some interesting things to share later this week.

For those that may be using my systems or techniques, please share your results or comments as to how to perhaps improve it.

Thanks

Steve

Isn't there one trader out there willing to post his/her trades for the week so we can see what really happened?

Its not that hard to do.

Good to see you're still around radatats.

Looks like you are doing well, keep up the good work. Good trading to you.

Reason: