Lets Get Real - page 10

This setup showed some great trades this morning.

Files:

nice chart. EU already go down.

Well things have definitely gotten a whole lot better. Today was really good for me.

What I would like now and I am asking for everyone and anyone to assist in this if they can, is a script that acts like the Trailing Lines script posted earlier that will place pending orders.

What I mean is a script that will place a horizontal line on my chart that I can move around as I wish and which will trigger an order if price crosses it. That is how the Trailing Lines script works for my stop orders. That way the broker does not see my pending order and will not be able to hunt it. I am often reluctant to use pending orders because I have often seen price move just far enough to trigger my order and then move right back away from it again.

This would allow me to place pending orders on my chart and move them if needed without tipping my hand to the broker and other traders. It should still have all the same features of the other buy/sell scripts posted earlier like money management and the ability to not place a hard stop order. Am I asking too much? I hope not!!

Steve

^ That would be a very useful program if someone has it. Last time, my limit order was missed by 1 pip, and it was a great trade...if I was actually in it.

New template.

radatats:
This setup showed some great trades this morning.

Hi rad,

Pls can you post a template for this new setup of yours.

Appreciate your work. Thanks.

nerepips.

As requested template and associated indicators.

Steve

Files:
rads_3_has.zip  24 kb

hi

thanks for share your nice system Radatats, can u explain the effective way to put our SL or TP ..

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I found this thread -- but am running into a problem.

After setting up the scripts with hotkeys, and ensuring everything is set to "allow live trading" / etc... I still get an annoying box asking me for the various settings/etc when I want to run the script. I just want it to RUN immediately...

To Mr John Edwards

Can u please explain about the sun wheel structure, and how to use it and wt indicator u r using for trading with this system etc kindly send me the details by mail to rajfromcbe@yahoo.co.in

I have read every system and trade idea out there and tried them all. Put lots of different indies and combos on my charts and had various levels of success. I have read every system and trade idea out there and tried them all. Put lots of different indies and combos on my charts and had various levels of success.

Bryce Pyatt writes:

A long time ago I was taught to trade the Wool futures. The kernel of the idea was rainfall, each Friday we all listened to the rain fall reports and on the basis of higher or lower rainfall last week/ last month you made the decision. The results were good, about 10-20% per month but no where near the results that are shown in the Interbank competition. Https://secure.ibfx.com/contest/contestresults.aspx.

With Forex designing a trading system or an EA is as simple or a difficult you can imagine.

EA's are a programmers delight as it is almost impossible to design one that copes with all the problems of trading.

/

The results of the Metrader EA contest extent of the reveal the extent of the programming knowledge that is required to make an EA profitable. Automated Trading Championship 2008

Hence for the majority of us will need to trade us will need to trade by visual signals. After all you have do is form the opinion that the market is going one way or the other.

Simply, that is difficult.

Look at the timeframes with the same indicators on each on a multi chart setup. Rarely are the are indicating that are all going the same up.

Getting real is the way to go. For me I need to prove over a period of 3 successive months that I can be in the top 10 of the Interbank Manual trading contest.

My rules are:-

1. One contact per pair of varying size.

2. A realistic deposit of say $1000.

3. Trade all the pairs in the Interbank short list.

4. Be in the top 10 at the end of the month.

5. Be absolutely honest with yourself.

Currently I am testing two timeframe variations, 15m,30m 1H and 30M, 1H and 4H with two trading patterns under each.

For April my results using the Interbank rules are short timeframes 240+%, 199% and longer timeframes 164%, and 105%. The last one at 105% still gets into the top 10, the week has not been kind for the longer timeframes.

Reason: