Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 34

you mean the trades which I still hold now ?

I have posted my bottom line:

EU;1.38

GU:1.62

AU;0.78

and If this position broken, close all trades !

Atlan:
So I can make sure.

Thanks

What time is it there?

Do you trade all night?

Just thinking it would be great to know when you close down for the day.

FX Simple Signals .....

I am from the show me state so show me what u got. IF 1k is your going rate .... etc. etc. etc. ..... sorry for my loose lips ... I [will?] [would! be glad to pay u 1k a month for your straight up ATM, but I do not have it to give you right now. And I have many poor to donate to once I have it and plan to do so, absolutely ....... yes it is good to share when u have it..... but tell me more in private ... .... thanks......IMO

What ID are u referring to ..... The Sky Is The Limit?

That EA must be one nice cash box ... ATM...eh?

ut2

of course no ! I trade from Asian Open to New York Lunch time !

Atlan:
Do you trade all night? Just thinking it would be great to know when you close down for the day.

Relief

is on the way I believe. Looks like we go higher again. IMO

ut2

Hi Yevell , changing brokers is definitely an option. If you have a US broker NFA account, you need to read up on NFA rule 2-43(b).

National Futures Association | News Center

We thought this just prevented hedging - but it is much worse! Shocked ?

From 1 August, Stop Loss and Limit orders are being prohibited.

Also, you cannot modify individual trades (close / set SL / set TP) - you have to enter a new market order, which will close positions according to First In First Out. (Or else you can use a complicated new feature - see the video below - if your broker provided such like)

So if you have opened three positions in a currency, 1 and 2 are in loss and 3 is in profit, you cannot close out the 3rd position and take your profit!

This is because you could violate the NFA FIFO principle.

I've received a very good video explanation from FXCM micro, who are offering to transfer their clients to a UK micro account

https://admin.acrobat.com/_a205571165/p91063619/

I think this will cause chaos in the EA market - and be very unhelpful if you ever manually open more than one trade per currency.

Your thoughts?

yevell:
you mean the trades which I still hold now ?

I have posted my bottom line:

EU;1.38

GU:1.62

AU;0.78

and If this position broken, close all trades !

I'm still holding GU

mil2008:

So if you have opened three positions in a currency, 1 and 2 are in loss and 3 is in profit, you cannot close out the 3rd position and take your profit!

Your thoughts?

In order to not violate FIFO rule, we should split up 1 account into 2, 3 or more accounts to open first group positions on the first account, to open another group positions on another account, and so on... If one or other account has profit positions, then we could close the positions on that account. It's just a way to get around this FIFO rule.

Jeff

thank you for all the informations, mil2008 !

for now, I have two choice, to transfer my account to IFX Australia or to open an new account in UK(maybe ODL Securities) ! maybe i will open an micro account in ODL securities next week !

I do not like the new rules, that means I can not use EA any more !

mil2008:
Hi Yevell , changing brokers is definitely an option. If you have a US broker NFA account, you need to read up on NFA rule 2-43(b).

National Futures Association | News Center

We thought this just prevented hedging - but it is much worse! Shocked ?

From 1 August, Stop Loss and Limit orders are being prohibited.

Also, you cannot modify individual trades (close / set SL / set TP) - you have to enter a new market order, which will close positions according to First In First Out. (Or else you can use a complicated new feature - see the video below - if your broker provided such like)

I've received a very good video explanation from FXCM micro, who are offering to transfer their clients to a UK micro account

https://admin.acrobat.com/_a205571165/p91063619/

I think this will cause chaos in the EA market - and be very unhelpful if you ever manually open more than one trade per currency.

Your thoughts?

Yes Yevell,

You can use your EA - just not with a NFA regulated broker !

Reason: