VPS migration is not released

Yesterday I moved my VPS Webzila Frankfurt from a ForexChief account to ICMarkets because the Webzila servers were in trouble and I moved to that other account in an attempt to make it work but the situation remained the same. Hours later the VPS went back to work and I moved back to the ForexChief account but it remained blocked since yesterday for execution
when I try to start the following message appears in the hosting service through the phone application - STOPPED, FREEZES UP
I can not understand what's happening the first time I move a vps from one account to another.

follows the VPS log
Files:
20181031.log  2 kb

I did not understand the log ... I do not see any movement ...
As far as I know - VPS works (it was fixed at night.
-----------

I understand from your post that you moved VPS Webzila Frankfurt from your ForexChief account to your ICMarkets, and
after some time (same day) - you moved VPS Webzila Frankfurt back from your ICMarkets to original ForexChief, right?

And after that - you got the message "STOPPED, FREEZES UP" - where (message)? in the log?
I did not see it from the log (you attached the log file in the previous post).

-----------

I need to understand just in case I will contact with the technical team ...

fmarinski:

yes you understood everything

that's right

the message is in the image below

yes, I understand ...
let's see how it will be fixed ...

ok I'll be waiting

fmarinski:
ok I'll be waiting

We answered you in your ticket in Servicedesk. Look there please

the VPS was canceled but I continue without knowing how I will be reimbursed for it

fmarinski:
the VPS was canceled but I continue without knowing how I will be reimbursed for it

As I know - it was refunded to you (cancelled with refund).
So, for now - you can rent VPS on the account seleted (without any migration).

when I try to rent a new VPS asks that I choose a means of payment is not in refund
Files:
vps_print.png  35 kb

fmarinski:
when I try to rent a new VPS asks that I choose a means of payment is not in refund

They told me that they refunded.
Do you have a ticket in the service desk?
So, ask: "when I see this refund?"

I already asked until now, they did not respond.

fmarinski:
I already asked until now, they did not respond.

I asked them now.
Because they told me that "we canceled with refund".

Reason: