RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 54

I do not know this settings in RAS EA.

May be it was already created?

I couldn't find where else to post this newdigital - so I apologise. However, I've just paid for an elite subscription to the forum but cannot access it. Could you check what's going on? Thanks!

Hi spybreaka,

I just went to moderation panel and you are not elite member yet. It may be because money did not come.

Just wait untill tomorrow, or not - send PM to me or to artrader.

Power EA ID: 11358 by PowerFX

I want to try this signal, but I get the error:

OrderSendError 4107 - invalid price parameter.

I think this is because I use a 4 digit broker and the EA is trying to open a pending order with a 5 digit price.

I use another signal that says it's best on 5 digits, but it works OK on my broker, so you should be able to fix this.

Check Market Watch window in metatrader: do you have CHFJPY pair? If not - right mouse click, then 'Symbols', find this CHFJPY and press 'Show'.

Or may be the vendor placed pending orders too close to the market price.

Or may be your broker us enc/stp and you need to use stp=true in RAS EA's input/settings.

ehobbit:
I want to try this signal, but I get the error:

OrderSendError 4107 - invalid price parameter.

I think this is because I use a 4 digit broker and the EA is trying to open a pending order with a 5 digit price.

I use another signal that says it's best on 5 digits, but it works OK on my broker, so you should be able to fix this.

Hi ehobbit,

Thanks for your interest in my EA. This may be my RAS and MT4 is not ON now because of my VPS is down at the moment. I can not logon my VPS so far. Hope your error is fix when my VPS is on.

Thanks again,

11358 has now placed a new trade OK, just the pending one is still a problem.

So maybe it is because the price has moved.

But I thought RAS 1.30 was supposed to fix this - only pass on trades which are generated after you have subscribed to a signal?

BTW, with the new website there is no indication of the current RAS version - just an exe file to download. Previously we could see from the download page what was the latest version.

ehobbit:
11358 has now placed a new trade OK, just the pending one is still a problem.

So maybe it is because the price has moved.

Hi ehobbit,

Do you still have problem with pending order ?

Where is search by Signal Performance Factor ?

Hi all,

I have a new signal called Wamy RAS# 11374, as it is new it doesn't appear yet among the most popular signals, but it was well ranked upon the SPF criterion.

Could you please put back that search criterion so that buyers can subscribe to new but effecient signals?

Thank you

This Signal Performance Factor (including seraching by SPF) is under improvements right now.

So, I hope we will see something about it as more real.

As many members asked for this SPF fixing so it is under way.

Reason: