Trading System by Xard777 - page 23

hey zard, I used to play with cyrox...

looking at a pullback GBP/jpy 151.56 area, from 159.13, back up to 153.91 to finish off the week, see how she plays out.

fxnewbie:
Hee heee heee... LOL C'mon, Pava. The guy is asking your help.

He asked and I delivered...that funny feelin' in your stomach is the best indicator/advisor you can get...

Indicator formular by constance brown

Hey Pava, thanks so much for your reply, (atleast u were been humuorus). Well, thats that, the book written by constance brown trading analysis for the professional trader, she explains the different levels of RSI that should be used for trading and corrected the long misconception that 80 is overbought and 20 is oversold.

(This for especially for Pava, atleast for making fun of my question) Pava thought am a novice heh? Well, let me continue with constance brown, she said if you needed to know the if its a bearish market or a bullish market, in a bullish market, she explains that market price must found support not lower than the 40 level and finds resistance at 80 and rarely at 90, for bearish market she said prices found support at 30 or 20 and finds resistance at 65 and 55 level,having this important information we can see that we have ben trading wrongly all these years and she went on to explain other indicators, but i cant write them all up, lets focus on the RSI, Levels for Bulls market 90,80,50,40, levels for bearish market 65,55,30,20.

After this i will post what she wrote as killer and hidden secret indicator for professional traders, i will post what she said after this and hope some one would be good and kind enough to make the indicator, Regards to Shadowz and other many ggod guys, hey! i cant forget my friend Pava.

Watchout! Enterra Forex star EA posted free soon

Acutally, most indicator will tell you whether it is uptrend , downtrend, consolidation zone -- just collect 10, then 3 to 4 should tell you that

try to watch it in 5 min or 15min too -- but these day, trend could be difficult as most currency get constipation in AUGUST

try euro-gbp for 1 hr - -that is uptrend (the compacted dig -- narrow down is one of the TREND indicator-- look for some around here, until you find one that you could comprehend - -see bottom green horizontal line you should trade, red then you should not trade??)

try gbp/chf for 1 hr , that is downtrend now (this week)

but you forgot, how long is the duration of UP/ Down trend -- esp in 5 min, it is hard to tell , when the TREND discontinue and get you caught offguard

===

wanna to get update for my last screenshot

it seems that it might work better than our existing one (need more test to see how the indicator repaint , and how our mind react in LIVE scenario)

--- i..e it provide normal range zone -- you can ASSUME

==== and it provide info FOR ABNORMAL jump (up or down), then you must play along (sometime it will repaint, but sometime it does not repaint, even shoot thro)

the rosybrown one is the OLD indicator that we all have, the other with red and blue line are BEFORE and AFTER of today AUSSIE / YEN

(not the new resistance form on top, after a while) -- but could still go in , as long as the 78.859 second red line (does not break, and this will become blue line , a while later)-- about 20 pip behind entry, -- we could set stop loss == this is a proposed 5 min system

Files:
a1.jpg  157 kb
a3.jpg  100 kb
a22.jpg  175 kb
trend.jpg  214 kb

Indicator formular by Constance Brown

Thanks Xard.

This is the indicator; Can someone make an indicator overlayed with RSI overlayed with the 5 and 20 EMA,

BUY SIGNALS: if the RSI level hits levels 50, 40, 30 and 20 and 5EMA crosses over 20 EMA then its signal to buy.

SELL SIGNALS: If RSI level hits level 55, 65 and 80 and 90 and 5EMA crosses below 20EMA then its sell signal. This is the best indicator we ahve yet to got.

Has anybody heard about the Enterra forex star EA? its very good! and sold for about $800 or so, but dont worry guys i have it and would post it soon, please let all the programming gurus bea aware as we may need some tweaking.

Still have other powerful indicators formular will post some more later!

Is anybody working on the indicator? Please keep me posted. Thanks.

Sorry for my mistake, just checked the book very well by constance brown, the ema values are 5 and 10 ema's and not 5 and 20 ema's. Sorry about that. Any head way?

Is anybody working on the indicator?

i been watching this indicators from first post, but i still don't understand how it works, there used to be a text file explain about the system, but since the the new version, that text file is gone, so where can i find out how this system works and when to trade? i see people come in and talk about this system everyday, can some one tell me how to use this system? it repaints, so i am not sure when to get in

one way to do it

-- you get in == in the RED LINE

get out in the white line , and admit that you make a bad bet

(this way, you could have about 7 entries per currency pair per week)

--- after I read it in JUNE , JULY, get me so excited, then it repaints, DOOH --- so now I am doing other related study of repaint S/L

Constance Brown indicator formular

Hello,

Nobody has yet done anything on the indicator formular i posted earlier. Pls can someone llok at the formular and please do something about it. its actually a great indicator from the world renowned constance brown.

P.S: it seems none is interested in the Enterra EA iw anted to post free.

Reason: