3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 22

deebee:
pava could you possibly elaborate on the trendline method..

you see a x for example : the what do you do?

many thanks

db

say...if I see an "x" & stochastic is for example on the bottom...I anticipate up movement...so I place trendline name it "bs" (Easy EA...I placed it on forum earlier, check my other treads)...once trendline is broken order is open...there is an artistry in how you place a trendline...the larger the trendline...more chances you get a few points...I don't shoot for many points...2-3 is fine for me...

cheers pava..

i'll have a look

db

Hi,

I have the question to Pava.

I would like to use your system on EUR/USD steam, on graph 5 minute's, On graph 1 minute's it is spicily as for me:)

Now is Friday, market is already closed and I cannot so check I decided to ask you about it one things.

Is it possible to trade in your system in the way which I marked on the photo?

It is possible? Because if so it we are rich.

Files:

niewazne:
Hi,

I have the question to Pava.

I would like to use your system on EUR/USD steam, on graph 5 minute's, On graph 1 minute's it is spicily as for me:)

Now is Friday, market is already closed and I cannot so check I decided to ask you about it one things.

Is it possible to trade in your system in the way which I marked on the photo?

It is possible? Because if so it we are rich.

I can't see the picture yet...but if you are asking the answer is "no"...the thread signal doesn't repaint but the semafor does...which makes "system" hit & miss

this is foto, check it Imageshack - nowwearerich

niewazne:
this is foto, check it Imageshack - nowwearerich

Try using volatility breakout indicator...there is many of those...after receiving thread signal

Just a question....

the 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor.mq4 posted on the first page; does it repaint?

thanks

3_Level_ZZ_Semafor. allways repint .. you Cant trust it.

TrendLine/SwingTrade EA idea

xard777:
Here you are...

Hey XARD777, you posted a great indicator with #MT TrendLine.mq4 . Could you tell us the author of this indicator and more background information about it ? It seems to be a fractal 3(multi?)level zigzag indicator. It would be fabulous if somebody could program an EA using this indicator and the moving average indicator.

Logic:

if trend change fractal appears below moving average buy order and close any sell order

if trend change fractal appears above moving average sell order and close any buy order

of course an SL and some time and money management features would be fine as well.

Files:

Period Settings for 3 Level ZZ Semafor

Hi,

What are the optimal period setting for this indi? I've seen one version of it which has:

Period1 = 5, Period2 = 13 and Period3 = 34.

Another version by somebody else has:

Period1 = 12, Period2 = 34 and Period3 = 69

Also, what are the Dev_Step_1 ,2, 3 inputs used for?

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Reason: