100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 18

Thank u for sharing this strategy

I'll try it

haha lmao. you said it joesmoe its ashame to see a good thread go to shit. i tried your simple method out friday and have to say i was impressed. i was ruining a $3,000 demo trying out a few ea's than i tried your method and it made back what the ea's lost and than some. cant wait to test it out next week.

Files:
capture.gif  35 kb

joesmoe:
I leave for 2 days to my cabin and I come back to a mess of a thread.

I guess you can't keep a simple thread without everyone trying to take them over and can't seem to make there own thread. I've seen this before I knew better.

Happy pips I give this thread to the thread whores.

JS

Don't worry JS because I believe that are a lot of people that are trying your good system as in origin was. Next week I'll post my result. Please continue with your posts.

Thank for all.

E3

Joesmoe,

Please stay with us. You have been very kind with your contribution and there is too much left to say about your systems. Don't bother with noisy stuff.

I would like to know when you get a first trigger, how long do you consider the second one to be a valid entry? For example (see image), the first trigger is a breakthrough in resistance level for system #1, but the MACD signal appeared 4 candles later. It is kind of late, isn't it? And wich has to come first, breakthrough or MACD?

Same for system #2. Wich has to come first, #3 ball or MACD? And how many candles between them at the most?

It is so frustrating to realize that you made the wrong decision after entering a trade. I personally would wait for close to perfect conditions or ones that I believe in. I suppose that 2 or 3 candles between signals would be OK, but not more than that. With 1 hr charts, there are so many occasions during the day that we can afford to wait.

Many thanks.

Chamane

Files:
example_4.gif  73 kb

chamane:
Joesmoe,

Please stay with us. You have been very kind with your contribution and there is too much left to say about your systems. Don't bother with noisy stuff.

I would like to know when you get a first trigger, how long do you consider the second one to be a valid entry? For example (see image), the first trigger is a breakthrough in resistance level for system #1, but the MACD signal appeared 4 candles later. It is kind of late, isn't it? And wich has to come first, breakthrough or MACD?

Same for system #2. Wich has to come first, #3 ball or MACD? And how many candles between them at the most?

It is so frustrating to realize that you made the wrong decision after entering a trade. I personally would wait for close to perfect conditions or ones that I believe in. I suppose that 2 or 3 candles between signals would be OK, but not more than that. With 1 hr charts, there are so many occasions during the day that we can afford to wait.

Many thanks.

Chamane

chamane,

I will give this another try. I realized after reading the thread that its always the senior members who mess things up. I really wish the would not say anything in this thread. I made it to help others and to learn as we talk about the 2 trade set ups. Senior member (Not all of course) seem to be ego maniacs. Just because they've been in this forum longer does not mean they know more then the junior members. That just a forum statis and not a trading statis. Interesting how they let that little thing go to there head. I wish I could regulate what they add to the forum. There are alot of good senior members as well who know the difference between a statis and a experienced trader. Anyways just frustrated with ego maniacs.

Don't mix the 2 trades. I use the 2 trade the most. I use the #1 trade for when I miss the opportunity with the Mac D and then I just wait to see if trade #1 breaks S/R. If you were to have taken that trade when it crossed the S/R in your 1hr image example you would have made some good pips. I personally like trade #1 in 5 minute charts.

You are correct in saying that the Mac D is 4 bars late but they are not used together. Reread #1 and #36. Each trade has a set of rules. See them as there own. Trade one at a time as you have the rules in your mind. Once your good with that one then practice trading the other. It's easy to mix them together. I hope that helps. Come back if that did not help.

JS

eden3000:
Don't worry JS because I believe that are a lot of people that are trying your good system as in origin was. Next week I'll post my result. Please continue with your posts.

Thank for all.

E3

edan3000,

Thanks for the support. Can't wait to see your results. Even if they end up not good still let us know. We can see if there is any room for improvement so that this can be another good trade set up for you to bring in the pips.

JS

coastal_cat12:
haha lmao. you said it joesmoe its ashame to see a good thread go to shit. i tried your simple method out friday and have to say i was impressed. i was ruining a $3,000 demo trying out a few ea's than i tried your method and it made back what the ea's lost and than some. cant wait to test it out next week.

coastal_cat12,

Very nice results.

Go back into the thread and read up on the false set ups of trade set up #2. Learn the strategy of what to do when this happens. I switch to #1 trade set up. I use 1hr charts and wait tell it breaks S/R. Don't worry about Mac D crossing the 0.00 or reversing. This is just an adjustment to trade #2 as you ride the divergence.

JS

brettnchrism:
Hi Joe, glad I found this thread and so far the systems in my demo have been working great. Like you said a person needs to analyze the price movement which comes with practice.

Too all others, I think that Joe has a couple of real good and simple systems to use without all the other colorful indicators. I am not a programmer but Im sure if there was a way to get a full proof auto pilot EA it would have been written. Why does everyone think they need to change what works.

If I can make money with these simple systems anyone can. When I dont make money is when I start making it complicated. Keep it simple.

On exit strategy everyone wants to get every pip, well thats not going to happen, if you've been trading for awhile you should know this. Some you get alot some you get less the main objective is to get some and some is better than none or less than none which happens also.

Anyway I think the posts should be kept to the two systems listed with some results using the set up as given without all the extra bells.

Just my two cents just want to give credit where its do....

brettnchrism,

I could have not said it better myself.

Thanks

JS

nkp9999:
Hi,

I have just come across your thread and this system seems very good.

Can you please tell me how you determine the BEST SPREADs?

How do you determine if the market is in CHOPPY state?

Thanks.

nkp9999,

Spreads don't matter much to me. I look mostly for the set ups. The money comes no matter what. That does not mean that if I see 2 the same and there is one that has a better spread then I would take it. I would just concentrate on the set up and you will find what you like most.

With trade #1 waiting for the S/R to be crossed helps keep you out of the choppy times.

The bigger the time frames the less you have to worry about choppy. Trade#2 looks for big Mac D movements and then retracements. So most of the time that also keeps you out of the choppy times. By waiting for big moves you are in a market were either the bulls or the bears are confident on were the market is going.

JS

altoronto:
Guys, I agree with you less is more With so many indicators first I am confused too see so many colours and data on chart. My recap for this week was really good trading on Monday and Tuesday but then Wednesday/Thursday market was kind of slow and I made lots of bad trades, Friday a bit better then previous 2 days. Alt.

altoronto,

I sure if you stuck to the rules you did not make bad choices. You might have got stuck into the false signal time. Read through the forum and see the adjustments that can be made during those times. Friday the Set ups were back to normal and divergence was over. That is why it seemed better.

Thanks for your comments.

JS

Reason: