Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 183

NYROBA >> :

I'm not interested in trading in demo accounts - it's an empty and, most importantly, a useless waste of time!

>> that's it, I'm out of my mind.

You don't seem to get it.

So, another wank under the guise of "wave theory"? Plus an investment-parody show? Did anyone expect it to be what he says in his lectures? A trader's Santa Barbara, as good as it gets. Tear down this bum's thread and call it a day.

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>
So, another wank under the guise of "wave theory"? Plus an investment-parody show? Did anyone expect there to be what he tells you in his lectures? A trader's Santa Barbara, as good as it gets. Tear down this bum's thread and call it a day.

Nah... you can't tear it down. It's not every day you see it on your monitor...

I've always been amazed at crooks.

How can you be so sure that people will fall for it?

Now I know - GerTruda and his associates, Shvonder and Alexander Niroba himself, have shown it.

And no shame and no conscience.

Passing off a Privileged Demo Account for real money, tricking gullible people into betting.

It's horrible... And it's done in public! With impunity.

It's getting ugly.

Each of us has and will have faith in decency, and a little faith in miracles.

After seeing the master's work and fornication, there's less of it.

I will consult with lawyers and try to bring you, Mr Niroba, to justice for fraud.

I am honored.

NYROBA >> :

There are plenty of discussants, but not one of them trades on the real market.

What else is there to talk about...

Then what is the purpose of the thread?

The aim of the branch is to sue the bum. IMHO it is reasonable and doable.

goldtrader >> :

Then what's the purpose of this thread?

He's probably forgotten himself by now. He's probably competing with someone else.

Schizophrenia

Sorento >> :

>> he's trying to trick gullible people into betting.

Yeah, I'm trying, but it's not working ....

he says i don't trade on the demo.

but so would like to....

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Then what is the purpose of the thread?

The analytics+wave analysis is being served up in the guise of profitable pips. Selling analytics + recruiting students and so on. What is the trick - it all does not work. The author himself is pipsing, he has an excuse - to decide whether to open the position or not. All is clear in principle.

Gans-deGlucker >> :
So, another wank under the guise of "wave theory"? Plus an invest-parody show? Did anyone expect it to be what he lectures on? A trader's Santa Barbara, as good as it gets. Tear down this bum's thread and call it a day.

Oh, pardon me, dearie me! You want us to break up the smokehouse? Where would we spit?
Reason: